MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the AFL has lifted it's ban on banners can the cheer squad get rid of those silly cardboard cut outs of players heads. No offence to the cheer squad who do a great job, but i can't stand those cardboard cut outs, they look ridiculous

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Now that the AFL has lifted it's ban on banners can the cheer squad get rid of those silly cardboard cut outs of players heads. No offence to the cheer squad who do a great job, but i can't stand those cardboard cut outs, they look ridiculous

Sometimes they're quite good.

APTOPIX%20Brazil%20Soccer%20WCup%20Brazil%20Germany.JPEG-0ebda.jpg

When will people realise, ManWithNoName is a great person, one of the best posters on this forum that I know of. everyone makes mistakes!!
I'm the hero BigFooty deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Giants
What happens to them if Craig gets the Dogs job and Hird inevitably gets sacked? They will be ****ed and it's their own fault for the way they've treated a great bloke, great coach and loyal to the cause.

Hope the 360 connection makes us a sneaky chance to get him in, even if it's something a silly as one day a week to mentor the coaches. Although I doubt we'd have a role he'd be prepared to do.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
What happens to them if Craig gets the Dogs job and Hird inevitably gets sacked? They will be ****** and it's their own fault for the way they've treated a great bloke, great coach and loyal to the cause.

Hope the 360 connection makes us a sneaky chance to get him in, even if it's something a silly as one day a week to mentor the coaches. Although I doubt we'd have a role he'd be prepared to do.

Neeld takes over?

Neeld: Default, the two sweetest words in the English language, De Fault De Fault De Fault!

So Thompson is walking as we speak, we took Goodwin and Craig is in the mix for the bulldogs job. Looks like Hird by chance may have survived, although the doubt the spineless Essendon board will not sack him until he's been there 10 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah but in all seriousness, I do hope he makes a good fist of it. I was born an Essendon supporter so I do harbour some interest in their good fortune. It's just that Essendon are exactly the kind of club Neeld deserves to go to. Yes, I'm bitter.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Nah but in all seriousness, I do hope he makes a good fist of it. I was born an Essendon supporter so I do harbour some interest in their good fortune. It's just that Essendon are exactly the kind of club Neeld deserves to go to. Yes, I'm bitter.

?? You poor thing.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
I hird talk quite a while ago that Harvey was signed up to take over when Hird gets sacked. But then I hird it from a sales rep, who hird it from a customer who had "inside knowledge" so, y'know.

Essendon supporters have way better off seasons. Bored? got nothing to do? Why not go and sit in on Hird's court case, or cheer and chant outside and get yourself on the news. Essendon have all the fun while we just sit here and listen to the same old training interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back