MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I feel sorry for Saad.

Didn't he get a ban for drinking too much Gatorade or something?

Makes me sick that the peptides are probably going to walk off free.
He drank a protein shake or something. If he's drunk it on a non game day he'd have been okay. That's how farcical the laws are.

Yeh I feel sorry for Saad.

Didn't he get a ban for drinking too much Gatorade or something?

Makes me sick that the peptides are probably going to walk off free.

Pre-workout supplement - as far as I know it acts similarly to an adrenaline shot.

Fair enough mate not having a dig I just think it's symptomatic of an overly sensitive world, his was a victimless crime and the person who should be judge on whether it's funny is saad himself, he was the one who missed a year and a half of his livelihood for drinking an energy drink

Nah, I get it mate - I just have a problem with it because it makes him look like he hasn't learnt anything.

If it was another player I wouldn't have cared.

Regardless of how 'unlucky' he might have been - the reality is he took a banned substance, cheated, whatever you want to call it, he lost something like 18 months of his football career and now he's having a laugh about it.

Pre-workout supplement - as far as I know it acts similarly to an adrenaline shot.

Nah, I get it mate - I just have a problem with it because it makes him look like he hasn't learnt anything.

If it was another player I wouldn't have cared.

Regardless of how 'unlucky' he might have been - the reality is he took a banned substance, cheated, whatever you want to call it, he lost something like 18 months of his football career and now he's having a laugh about it.

We have a different view then, I'd be encouraged if I was his coach/teammates because there's no point pretending it didn't happen, have a laugh I say

This off season really needs someone to piss on something

He drank a protein shake or something. If he's drunk it on a non game day he'd have been okay. That's how farcical the laws are.

Actually, that only shows how sensible the laws are.

(You might also like to do a bit better than "protein shake or something". If you don't even know what the substance are, difficult to give your post much credence.)

(You might also like to do a bit better than "protein shake or something". If you don't even know what the substance are, difficult to give your post much credence.)
Oh my apologies Professor. I didn't realise we had an ASADA employee who knows everything about everything on the board. In future I'll ensure to run any comments past you before making them.

Whats really sad is that i predicted the topic would go this way in the second post of the thread. Really beyond caring anymore first 2013 then 2014 and it's now 2015 i've pretty much had it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats really sad is that i predicted the topic would go this way in the second post of the thread. Really beyond caring anymore first 2013 then 2014 and it's now 2015 i've pretty much had it.

I think everyone has. The hearings have been going on for a week or so, and no one seems to be over reporting like in the past.

Please, tell me more about how *you've* had it.

;)

Here you go;

Saad has been suspended for 18 months - backdated to August - for taking the banned stimulant methylsynephrine, contained in the pre-workout drink "Before Battle".

Oh my apologies Professor. I didn't realise we had an ASADA employee who knows everything about everything on the board. In future I'll ensure to run any comments past you before making them.
I think evidence is showing that ASADA employees know very little about what is and is not legal, in fairness to bing181.

I think evidence is showing that ASADA employees know very little about what is and is not legal, in fairness to bing181.
I've also read very little about this whole thing for about 18 months now.

I decided I'd just ignore it all and read about it at the end. Only way to keep my sanity. So far I'm still waiting.

When do you think your sanity may return?
Well I'm reading a book about Dick Reynolds and just read about the 1948 GF between Essendon and Melbourne. Didn't help.

******* Bill Brittingham. 2 goals 12. PASS THE ******* BALL OFF SON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back