MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually tipped the bombers to win but I'm not happy about it

Could you imagine the outrage if they made a gf, like seriously **** Essendon an GWS

Essendon aren't close to a flag. They always beat good teams early in the season.

Every single Lions and Suns game is on free to air in Queensland. That is going to get old fast. Who wants to watch Sydney take on Port when you can watch Gold Coast v St Kilda?

Clark and Barrett together on a story was destined to end in farce.

Funny how this story has disappeared after all that. No one willing to do a follow up?

Guess it doesn't matter what actually happened, or how many peoples names are dragged through the mud, because Clark just wants to focus on his footy.

It's nice that there is a team that isn't us having their drafting over the past few years analyzed... the HUN is tearing Carlton to shreds.

Doesn't count until they release one of those THE TEAM THEY COULD HAVE HAD tributes to lazy journalism.

Doesn't count until they release one of those THE TEAM THEY COULD HAVE HAD tributes to lazy journalism.

They hinted of that!

There was a picture of Talia saying 'the Blues could have drafted Daniel Talia'.

They hinted of that!

There was a picture of Talia saying 'the Blues could have drafted Daniel Talia'.

Yeah, I googled the article after you mentioned it. I was expecting more though - scrolled down for the deeper analysis in to where Carlton went wrong and found the comment section instead. Guess the Hun isn't far from its UK compatriot where the headline is 90% of the article content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back