MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about drug cheats anyway? ManWithNoName excluded, at least you already have a second team & by second I didn't mean the EFC seconds.

What I really want to know is why those filthy cheats who wear navy blue are stinking up our winter holiday retreat?

Go train in Djbouti with those princes who keep trying to give me $20 million if I'd only lend them my bank account details to make the deposit. They're the type they should consort with, not soiling our soon to be silky white slopes with their presence.

Who cares about drug cheats anyway? ManWithNoName excluded, at least you already have a second team & by second I didn't mean the EFC seconds.

What I really want to know is why those filthy cheats who wear navy blue are stinking up our winter holiday retreat?

Go train in Djbouti with those princes who keep trying to give me $20 million if I'd only lend them my bank account details to make the deposit. They're the type they should consort with, not soiling our soon to be silky white slopes with their presence.
Be awkward if you got beaten up the mountain by Mick...

I believe Judd is paid to be an ambassador for one of those princes. It's one of his third party deals.

I believe Judd is paid to be an ambassador for one of those princes. It's one of his third party deals.
Tried to like this post a second time but couldn't.

Judd would find a way.

Seems Melbourne will be playing a second string Essendon side in the pre-season. None of the players with infraction notices want to play for fear it'll mean they can't backdate their suspensions to the end of last season.

Bizarre system when you can decide when your suspension starts.

Seems Melbourne will be playing a second string Essendon side in the pre-season. None of the players with infraction notices want to play for fear it'll mean they can't backdate their suspensions to the end of last season.

Bizarre system when you can decide when your suspension starts.
Don't think it will work that way anyway. Drugs bans prevent any and all official work with a sporting organization. See Saad as an example. Simply sitting out the NAB doesn't qualify as that when you have been in a full preseason. Players would have to be missing training too...

Don't think it will work that way anyway. Drugs bans prevent any and all official work with a sporting organization. See Saad as an example. Simply sitting out the NAB doesn't qualify as that when you have been in a full preseason. Players would have to be missing training too...
Yep. If they think they can backdate suspensions despite having been in full training/employment the whole time, then they need to take a good hard look. Delusional morons.

I thought MWNN is right, the Sharks did it in the NRL I think, with players sitting out the last few rounds of the season so they could come back earlier in the next one since they were no chance of finals etc.

I thought MWNN is right, the Sharks did it in the NRL I think, with players sitting out the last few rounds of the season so they could come back earlier in the next one since they were no chance of finals etc.
Yeah but they want to backdate the bans to September

Yeah but they want to backdate the bans to September

September? They hadn't even received the INs at that time because their own club was doing everything possible to delay proceedings. What a joke.

Cannot wait until the ban hammer comes down and then reality hits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 3 year contract is looking like a shizen idea...

and we are devastated to lose him

Bernie+Vince+tpA9SglhX9wm.jpg

Yep. If they think they can backdate suspensions despite having been in full training/employment the whole time, then they need to take a good hard look. Delusional morons.
Well if Cronulla could backdate it could include an entire season of games they'd played in...

The reason why Sylvia is a laugh and a half is because he went over to the west to get more opportunities in a successful team, but his standards and discipline are so crap he can't even get a game as a sub. Also no disrespect to Freo but i'm glad that free agency has backfired in their face, i hope it happens at Hawthorn next

Exactly the type of player we should go after, everyone will be busy falling over eachother for Dangers signature.

Hopefully Roos starts talking to him now to see if we can tempt him to come home.

I reckon in terms of value for money selwood is a far better prospect
Plus we can offer him the chance to come back to Victoria

Exactly the type of player we should go after, everyone will be busy falling over eachother for Dangers signature.

Hopefully Roos starts talking to him now to see if we can tempt him to come home.

I'd imagine with Enright, Bartel, Kelly and Stevie J on the cusp of retirement, you'd get short odds on his brother being in his ear and a move to Geelong being likely outcome (all those cards, etc). Would like to get Selwood here, but given the group we're developing (Petracca, Brayshaw, Tyson, Viney, etc), we're going to have a heap of inside ball winners if all goes well and will need Gaff, Dal Santo, Mitchell types who know how to use it to feed Hogan and co.

I'd imagine with Enright, Bartel, Kelly and Stevie J on the cusp of retirement, you'd get short odds on his brother being in his ear and a move to Geelong being likely outcome (all those cards, etc). Would like to get Selwood here, but given the group we're developing (Petracca, Brayshaw, Tyson, Viney, etc), we're going to have a heap of inside ball winners if all goes well and will need Gaff, Dal Santo, Mitchell types who know how to use it to feed Hogan and co.

If McCartney can develop Toumpas and Watts our outside stocks will look so much better, because if Michie and Newton can fill roles on the inside then Jones Vince Brayshaw and Petracca even Tyson can use it outside as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back