MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard it's a classic but have never had the pleasure :) Don't tell me you don't find a woman on a horse sexy?!

You're only digging your hole deeper, mate. :D

Ford girl is easily the cutest out of the two, but, the thing that i like the most about her is her voice, weird, or does anyone else find it god damn sexy as well?

Yeah voice is a big part of it for me too.

So if we could just replace Jack's voice with her's here:

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/video/2015-06-21/rd-12-jack-viney-postmatch

Have Ford girl saying it all word for word please.

Me from the Good bad Ugly Geelong review:

That Viney interview on the MFC website is my sort of talk, absolutely loved it, he was the kind of guy I would have love to have been a teammate of and the type of guys in my glory days that I got along with best. Arrogance, anger, hardball, contested possession, tackling, elbowing and the: 'I love that s**t', looking slightly down at Burgan with a 'don't **** with me, im a hard mothergoose' stare in his eye.

This is sort of thing id like to hear if I ever dialed up one of those phone sex lines. :hearts:

Ford Girl's voice + Jack Viney's words = Me:

hqdefault.jpg

Here's another week where they are going to have to judge 'impact' by how long the receiver of the elbow/bump spent off the field. I was at the Sydney game and thought Franklin's (notice how I didn't use his nickname?) looked ok live. On replay it looks worse though. The talk on SEN is that it'll be 2 down to 1 because Edwards came back on to the ground (in farcical fashion too). I just can't fathom this. Why does it matter whether he eventually made it back on to the ground? So if the doctor decided to play it safe and keep him off, there is the potential for Franklin to cop another week? That seems completely bizarre to me.

The Tippett one seemed worse to me live. Looked like an absolute snipe with his elbow resulting from frustration at having an ineffectual game. At least that's what it looked like at the ground. Seems like he made contact to the head, which we all know means bad news. You can rupture someone's kidney with a stomach punch for a $1k fine (which to Tippett/Franklin would just be devastating wouldn't it?), but elbow someone in the head and you're gone so i'd suggest he's gone for 3 at least.

In other news, at first glance, the SCG seems to be a fantastic stadium to watch footy. On closer inspection though I actually ended up hating it. Was easy enough to get in and out so that's a tick. Lovely looking stadium, so that's good. Good view of the ground (we were under the scoreboard about 50m out) - another tick. However, two massive crosses. One, there was one bar for that section of the crowd. All the way from the SCG Trust (MCC equivalent) all the way round to the scoreboard. SO of course there was a 20 minute line to get a drink which is completely s**t. What made it worse though, was that there was a woman in an 'RSA Attendent' lab coat walking up and down this HUGE queue telling people that they can't drink their beer while standing in line. I asked her what she was on about when she got to me and her exact response was "Because you might get drunk while standing in the line."

Um, ok then. So i took literally one step to the side (had a mate still in the line) and continued to drink my beer with the stamp of approval from the RSA attendant. I had a chat to other people around me asking if this sort of thing was normal in Sydney and they seemed to say it was to my amazement.

So i kept watching this person walking up and down the lines and sorta reading the subsequent conversations with much mirth from the people around me. There were 3 people who clearly asked her wtf she was on about and then said 'ok, then I'll neck the rest of the beer so i don't lose my spot.' Then sckulled their beer, which the RSA person didn't seem to a have a problem with. As Robbo would say, 'I was flabberbasted.'

The other cross is Sydney supporters. Seemed to be a fair few of them there, which was good, but they just don't seem to watch the game. I'm pretty sure the average sydney fan doesn't know any of their own players apart from Franklin and Goodes. Seemed to be the only time they would cheer was when either of those two players got the ball. I reckon I knew more about Syndey's players than they did. Just nothing supporters.

Anyway, there's my SCG review.

PS. Went to the races at Kembla Grange the next day. Nice little track.

Um, ok then. So i took literally one step to the side (had a mate still in the line) and continued to drink my beer with the stamp of approval from the RSA attendant. I had a chat to other people around me asking if this sort of thing was normal in Sydney and they seemed to say it was to my amazement.

So i kept watching this person walking up and down the lines and sorta reading the subsequent conversations with much mirth from the people around me. There were 3 people who clearly asked her wtf she was on about and then said 'ok, then I'll neck the rest of the beer so i don't lose my spot.' Then sckulled their beer, which the RSA person didn't seem to a have a problem with. As Robbo would say, 'I was flabberbasted.'

Yeah, not sure what the go is with the RSA 'Marshalls' in Sydonee - something that seems to have come in in the last few years. Last year I went to a pub I used to drink at and halfway through the night was tapped on the shoulder by this mug in a fluro vest telling me I'd had enough to drink because I was standing in line with a nearly empty drink in my hand (my shout). Fine, I'll spend my money elsewhere. They just do what security normally does but in fancy dress - if you're in a large group of blokes, they will pick you off over the course of the night as they think you might trash the joint or cause trouble, etc otherwise. Welcome to 'risk mitigation' culture.

Also, if you go the SCG, you're in the Members area or don't bother going at all. Only place that serves full strength on all occasions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, not sure what the go is with the RSA 'Marshalls' in Sydonee - something that seems to have come in in the last few years. Last year I went to a pub I used to drink at and halfway through the night was tapped on the shoulder by this mug in a fluro vest telling me I'd had enough to drink because I was standing in line with a nearly empty drink in my hand (my shout). Fine, I'll spend my money elsewhere. They just do what security normally does but in fancy dress - if you're in a large group of blokes, they will pick you off over the course of the night as they think you might trash the joint or cause trouble, etc otherwise. Welcome to 'risk mitigation' culture.

Also, if you go the SCG, you're in the Members area or don't bother going at all. Only place that serves full strength on all occasions.

What? That's crazy. * this world.

What? That's crazy. **** this world.

Meh, if you want to go somewhere mildly popular, I hear it's pretty much unavoidable these days. End of seasons drinks for soccer one year - started the night with 25 odd blokes, by 11 or so we'd been culled down to 5 or 6. If you want to get in somewhere, separate into groups of 2 or 3 and stagger your arrival. If you want to stay somewhere for the duration, go to a dive or somewhere without security (a dive).

One of the good things about moving to the country. Pub we used to go to in Myrt after cricket would pretty much close when we left.

Tomorrows courier mail has a full page photo on the cover of Harley Bennel cutting lines of speed in a hotel room.

148099_a31458c4b7d1f3c762402c1b98f42921.jpg

Yeah.... that's going to be received well. How many more buckets of s**t can be thrown at the fan before the fan breaks?

Lmao, such small lines while drinking a UDL!! lol lol lol

Amateur..

Get out a tumbler, pour half a glass of Johnny Walker Blue, add some ice cubes and haystack that s**t it up properly, pussy, a Tony Montana katare chop line will fix what ails ya!

tumblr_n7n5hqys7Y1siyfmdo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back