Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a case of poor ol' Hirdy, for I believe he wants the sack. If Hird is sacked, he gets paid out his contract - which extends into next year, with an option of another on that - in full. If WADA ream him, his contract is void.

I Was only Joking , my dear .

But you do highlight a great point about "Mr. Show me the money I'm bigger than the club " Hird .

Hird: Good news, Dyson. I don't need Jobe Watson anymore. I've created a replacement that's superior to him in almost every way!
Heppell: James, that's just a plant.
Hird: Dyson! You will respect your new captain. Now, give him a kiss! Kiss him!
[Hird thrusts the plant in Heppell's face and accidentally falls, where it breaks on the ground below]
Hird: Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! Okay, let's get our story set. He tripped, right?

11702940_1153514111341985_4714836242973816984_n.jpg

Would love it if freo can beat Hawks and port beat pies

That would be good for our top 4 prospects

New thread on Richmond board. Why are Victorians so stupid? Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your lover Jayden Laverde is debuting this weekend for Essendon, Dark Sharks. Wonder how he'll go??

I reckon he came off looking like a sook getting all defensive over the internet. The other guy is like 19 or something. Does Gibbs even bigfooty??

Obviously, he's going to get the Rising Star nomination for this week. THAT'S how he'll go :fire::hearts::fire:

I'm getting excited about top 4 now.

Is that wrong? I know there's eight games to go but loving Collingwood going down without a fight - many consider the Pies to contend for the top 4 with us.
They have way more green players than us. They'll be up there next year but I think they will drop off soon.

Gee do you reckon Brisbane would like Yeo, Crisp and Polec back?

They wouldn't have needed Beams if they managed to keep them.

Ebert displaying his magnificent kicking skills tonight, and people wonder why he got relegated to a forward flank with us.
Yeah I'm still not that fussed we lost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back