Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the right decision. The 'contact' was no way deserving of any form of suspension, let alone 4 weeks.
Agreed, wasn't expecting it to be canned though. Seems like they went from one extreme (4 weeks) and then to the other extreme by reversing it. Tribunals are strange.

Yep, Sydney might catch our percentage. Not like we were going to finish higher than them anyway. :p
I swear if someone told you that tomorrow night Miranda Kerr will have sex with you, you'd complain that it would probably be that time of month for her

I swear if someone told you that tomorrow night Miranda Kerr will have sex with you, you'd complain that it would probably be that time of month for her

Hahaha!!! I think replace Miranda Kerr with Bonnie Wright. :p He loves her.

A girl who called him an ape.
Who apologised for it, and he could have left it at that, but he enabled to media harassment of her by continuing to play the victim card and politicise it. Good on him, he got an Australian of the Year out of it, but now everyone knows he's a f@cktard who always has and always will play the victim. Second only to Hertyre Lubumbashi for the biggest prat in the AFL.

Who apologised for it, and he could have left it at that, but he enabled to media harassment of her by continuing to play the victim card and politicise it. Good on him, he got an Australian of the Year out of it, but now everyone knows he's a f@cktard who always has and always will play the victim. Second only to Hertyre Lubumbashi for the biggest prat in the AFL.
You are way to angry about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the flipside, the inability to empathise with their positions and instead resenting both is equaly ugly.

Yep, getting paid million to kick a ball around to go along with the fame and fortune, but unable to deal with criticism... yep, completely empathise with these "victims".

On that note, some decent jumpers coming out for indigenous round:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...ahead-of-round-9/story-e6frg1xu-1227372677109

Like the Freo (uggh!), Hawks and Richmond ones. Ours... maybe if the colours were inverted?

b96c75598850ee4910d66d9489223f82

Yep, getting paid million to kick a ball around to go along with the fame and fortune, but unable to deal with criticism... yep, completely empathise with these "victims".
Just because you are well paid, doesn't mean you receive humane treatment, nor that you are immune to some of the disgusting treatment that gets sent their way.

Twitter and game time can be vicious, racism is still alive and well. I congratulate both for taking a principled stance and can seperate what I don't like, say Goodes dirty play in the past, with what I do.

Harry has never done the wrong thing on field, and been a solid citizen off. I know people who are aquainted with him and he is a humble, and relatively great person off. The odd moment of media egocentrism is certainly dwarfed by the response.

Just because you are well paid, doesn't mean you receive humane treatment, nor that you are immune to some of the disgusting treatment that gets sent their way.

Twitter and game time can be vicious, racism is still alive and well. I congratulate both for taking a principled stance and can seperate what I don't like, say Goodes dirty play in the past, with what I do.

Harry has never done the wrong thing on field, and been a solid citizen off. I know people who are aquainted with him and he is a humble, and relatively great person off. The odd moment of media egocentrism is certainly dwarfed by the response.

Mate, as I said. I lost all respect for Goodes after the incident with the 13 year old girl. Of all the options he had there, he took the one tha tthrew a 13 year old under the bus. As for ol' Harry, I had a read of the letter he sent to Obama and listened to his speech at his last Collingwood awards dinner. If you have a problem calling a prat a prat, so be it. I don't, they're both prats.

Mate, as I said. I lost all respect for Goodes after the incident with the 13 year old girl. Of all the options he had there, he took the one tha tthrew a 13 year old under the bus. As for ol' Harry, I had a read of the letter he sent to Obama and listened to his speech at his last Collingwood awards dinner. If you have a problem calling a prat a prat, so be it. I don't, they're both prats.
How does it make him a pratt? The way it annoys people is over the top and makes it easy to think other things are at play.

On that note, some decent jumpers coming out for indigenous round:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...ahead-of-round-9/story-e6frg1xu-1227372677109

Like the Freo (uggh!), Hawks and Richmond ones. Ours... maybe if the colours were inverted?

b96c75598850ee4910d66d9489223f82
I prefer the jumpers where there has been a 'reimagining', taking into account the original design, rather than the jumpers that have either been completely changed (West Coast) or just added pictures over the top of the original jumper (Geelong).

Ports the best I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back