Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching at the pub (admittedly distracted), Freo just appeared to be outplayed.

Leg weariness probably played a role, although the Swans played on a wet ground last week so they might have felt heavy too.

Don't think the umpiring decided the result.

Watching at the pub (admittedly distracted), Freo just appeared to be outplayed.

Leg weariness probably played a role, although the Swans played on a wet ground last week so they might have felt heavy too.

That Pav decision would have dragged them to within 10 points I think.. killed the contest..

Also I reckon the free kick count would have been about 20-1 in that last quarter.. Swans got every rub of the green decision.

Heck I don't even follow the teams.. but the umpires had a shocker.. or a great one if you follow the Swannies..

The wet isn't similar to running on a hard ground in 35 degree hear. The game is slower, there's less running and the physical toll comes with bumps and bruises which are gone by the Tuesday.

The wet isn't similar to running on a hard ground in 35 degree hear. The game is slower, there's less running and the physical toll comes with bumps and bruises which are gone by the Tuesday.
Yeah, it was by no means an old fashioned glue pot last week.

It's actually laughable how well melbourne's forward line is functioning compared to ours.

two exact polar opposites at the moment, one functioning far greater than the sum of all its parts, and one far, far less so

It's actually laughable how well melbourne's forward line is functioning compared to ours.

two exact polar opposites at the moment, one functioning far greater than the sum of all its parts, and one far, far less so

And to think one is a bottom 22 premiership player, the other? an All Australian defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back