Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people probably dont like the international rules games but watching the current one is great seeing a team of superstars play is good.

I just wish we had some kind of all stars match. The skills on display are great to watch

I know people probably dont like the international rules games but watching the current one is great seeing a team of superstars play is good.

I just wish we had some kind of all stars match. The skills on display are great to watch
As much as I hate to say it its been pretty good to watch

Quite amazing how selecting a team of the most talented and smartest footballers makes it a better spectacle.

What it has done is make me miss State of Origin even more. Best of the best vs best of the best.

Getting sick of Basil repeating himself though. How old does Dustin turn next year Basil? I think i missed it

Quite amazing how selecting a team of the most talented and smartest footballers makes it a better spectacle.

What it has done is make me miss State of Origin even more. Best of the best vs best of the best.

Getting sick of Basil repeating himself though. How old does Dustin turn next year Basil? I think i missed it
Did you also miss how many games til his 400

yes i really liked it when they threw garbage up in the air

Happens at the cricket too, who cares. fans are actually engaged in the atmosphere and it was exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back