Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread on the norf board asking for you to share you memories of Winston Abraham. One sticks in my mind more than any other...

Remember watching that as a young tacker and pissing myself laughing. s**t injury but still kinda funny.

Remember watching that as a young tacker and pissing myself laughing. s**t injury but still kinda funny.
What did his injury end up being?

Must have been bad- he never played another game.

He was silk when he was on.

What did his injury end up being?

Must have been bad- he never played another game.

He was silk when he was on.

It looks innocuous, like Dean Rioli's shoulder or Long's knee. These things unfortunately happen sometimes.

So Kade Simpson has stepped down from the leadership group at Carlton, wanting to focus on his own form/fitness.

So the man many believe is the most natural leader at Carlton doesn't want to err..lead anymore.

I do wonder if he would have stepped down if he was the actual captain of the team, as he should have been since Judd relinquished it.

Spot the player that still gets mummy to dress him..
94858_b0e03b20e842743bb5f3461b388a87b5.jpg

I have one very simple rule.

You never button up the top button of the collar unless you're wearing a tie. So on a polo shirt, you just don't do it.

For shame, smurph.

Also, I walked past Michael Jamison the other day. Only a few hundred metres from home too.

I have one very simple rule.

You never button up the top button of the collar unless you're wearing a tie. So on a polo shirt, you just don't do it.

For shame, smurph.

Also, I walked past Michael Jamison the other day. Only a few hundred metres from home too.

Saw him on the eve of the elimination final in 2013. How huge is his head in person? I was taken a back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know weve recycled a couple of players this year, but we had to really with our draft pick sanctions.

But when a team that's won 3 premierships in 8 years picks up players like Same Blease and Cameron Delaney you know they are on the way down, where they used to put faith in their development of their kids, they seem to have lost that faith.

Amazing, really.

It's hard to imagine how you could play footy with such limitations on your vision, so to see him make AFL is pretty incredible.

Good luck to him.

Playing footy with one eye can be done, I used to play with a bloke with 1 eye and he was a very good footballer at amateur level.

As for playing at the top level with 1 eye, I imagine that would be very difficult and to make it this far is a credit to the kid.

My wife was saying last night that the word out of Port is that Ryder is lacking considerably in the fitness department.

I wonder if that's due to what he has/hasn't done during the off season, or whether it's a poor reflection on our fitness when compared to that of Port.

My wife was saying last night that the word out of Port is that Ryder is lacking considerably in the fitness department.

I wonder if that's due to what he has/hasn't done during the off season, or whether it's a poor reflection on our fitness when compared to that of Port.

Maybe he got by doing the minimum. He always had that laid back kind of air about about.

Wasn't he rumoured to be on a Port supplied fitness regime weeks before he actually went there?

Wouldn't surprise me if our fitness standards are miles behind theirs. I guess poor Paddy is in for a rude shock.

When White joined from Richmond he apparently was in the top 2 runners at Tigers but struggled to make top 6 at Port, when Polec joined he was roasted by Hinkley on his first run and look how his year turned out. There's a good interview with Burgess on thewellnesscouch.com, the man does really know what he's talking about.

When White joined from Richmond he apparently was in the top 2 runners at Tigers but struggled to make top 6 at Port, when Polec joined he was roasted by Hinkley on his first run and look how his year turned out. There's a good interview with Burgess on thewellnesscouch.com, the man does really know what he's talking about.
I hope we throw some serious money at him or someone similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back