Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Clarkson also provoked by the coaches box when he put a whole in the wall?

And the underage umpire?

He should be honest about 2 things - 1. He can't control himself/has anger issues 2. He punched the guy - he didn't push him. He is lying.

If he doesn't do either of the above the AFL should make a statement and sanction him - no fine, no suspension.

He should also take a leaf out of James Hird's book he is a very calm person, despite the criticism he has received from Clarkson.

I really like the way Bulldogs are shaping. They'll trouble a few sides this year with us included. Stringer, Bontempelli and Macrae are quality players. May break the drought with this team in 4-7 years.

Never liked the arrogance from Essendon supporters when Crameri went there with the whole 'enjoy wooden spoons'. Will probably pass us in a couple of years.

I really like the way Bulldogs are shaping. They'll trouble a few sides this year with us included. Stringer, Bontempelli and Macrae are quality players. May break the drought with this team in 4-7 years.

Never liked the arrogance from Essendon supporters when Crameri went there with the whole 'enjoy wooden spoons'. Will probably pass us in a couple of years.
Crameri is overrated. Watch him get 5 touches and 0 goals this week, where he has to play a good side.

The drunk idiot should have known Clarkson has short fuse and not provoke him especially after his team lost.agree what Clarkson did doesn't look good but that fan deserved it.

Well considering he was being recorded on a mobile phone doing this by a mate, I think the drunk idiot was fully aware of what may happen and was in fact wanting it to happen.

I see it as similar to Dean Brogan breaking the nose of some Crows supporting wiener who was following him around the airport sledging him relentlessly. Some people just need to be put back in their place sometimes, but society seems to think it's better to err on the side of the "victim" rather than try to stamp out the behaviour that caused the incident in the first place.

Dogs have got an absolute stack of small/medium forwards and forward flanker types. Crameri could potentally be out of the fold pretty quickly if Webb, McLean, Dale and Honeychurch come on as I expect them to

Crameri is overrated. Watch him get 5 touches and 0 goals this week, where he has to play a good side.

Led our goalkicking for three years in a row and again eclipsed our best last year in a far lesser side.

Dude's handy.

Didn't mention anything about Crameri. He still seems like a flat track bully. Can definitely play, but doesn't give his all.

I was talking about Bulldogs the team.

Led our goalkicking for three years in a row and again eclipsed our best last year in a far lesser side.

Dude's handy.
Says more about our forward line than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude's handy.
This. He isn't a complete spud. Even if he was only a flat track bully, he would help us immensely against the lesser sides who we seem to struggle against a fair bit. Would give us at least an extra 2 wins a season. Put it this way. Crameri >> Ambrose with Ryder rucking and we'd have a pretty good team.

I do however prefer Merrett over Crameri.

Flat track bullies don't kick crunch goals like the one against Adelaide in '11. Flat track bullies don't kick 4 in a struggle like the one against GC in '12, or 3 in the Freo comeback of '13.

It's a reductive assertion, I feel. And we were better off with him.

Flat track bullies don't kick crunch goals like the one against Adelaide in '11. Flat track bullies don't kick 4 in a struggle like the one against GC in '12, or 3 in the Freo comeback of '13.

It's a reductive assertion, I feel. And we were better off with him.
Flat track bullies average 1 goal/game against top 8 sides over 3 years. Oh wait, that's what Crameri did.

Clarko shouldn't have put himself in that position, he must have had enough life experience by now to know that deep down he is just another angry w***er that has limited self control. Imagine the outcome if that flog had punched back.

But why this thread is here is still a mystery to me. isnt the main board one enough?

I'm really glad Clarkson didn't apologise when he was interviewed yesterday, because he has no reason to. IMO he did nothing wrong and he displayed a lot of restraint. He shouldn't have to justify shoving a guy who has clearly invaded his personal space, and thats all it was, a shove. The way some people are carrying on you would think he decked a wheelchair bound 4 year old.

As for the port fan who went up to him got what he deserved, but i don't think he should be reprimanded by the club either, He wasn't being threatening but he certainly invaded clarkson's space. Being made to look like a goose on national tv is probably punishment enough. Just move on and if clarko doesn't feel safe then he will request a escourt in the future.

Well I agree, what he should've done is hit him harder that'll show them. Hopefully the hit knocks them out and they hit the ground and die. Because I'm sure that's what the idiot deserved.

Oh my, this is what society has come to.

Flat track bullies average 1 goal/game against top 8 sides over 3 years. Oh wait, that's what Crameri did.

Yah, but Carlisle like, totally blitzes them.

When you're in the leading goalkickers for your club your flat-track bullying is only reflective of the mob around you. Footballers don't operate in isolation.

Are you really argueing we would be better off without him?

Imagine our forwardline with Crameri instead of Ambrose. I dont mind Crameri, glad to see him happy to be playing football.

Are you really argueing we would be better off without him?

Imagine our forwardline with Crameri instead of Ambrose. I dont mind Crameri, glad to see him happy to be playing football.
Let's put it this way, I'd rather have neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back