Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atley, Atley Atley.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/atley-v-heppel.838572/#post-21369076 for the post in full.

FcFmAOoroaNe8.gif

See I just don't understand what motivation Channel 7 would have to "stitch up" Goddard.

I watched three games today and did not hear one player on the umpires audio - And I've never heard a player swearing on a TV broadcast - I rest my case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched three games today and did not hear one player on the umpires audio - And I've never heard a player swearing on a TV broadcast - I rest my case.
The case of you overrating your memory powers? If you can't remember players profanities getting caught by the mike then maybe your memory that you always like to pat your back over is as great as once thought?

I wish I was ashamed of saying this but I'm not; Fyfe will be better than Hird. Will probably lack the number of team accolades however.
Whilst he has the talent, there is a big difference between being a consistently brilliant player like Fyfe compared to a player like Hird who could will himself upon the moment, carrying his team to the highest pinnacle of success. Grand finals, finals and Anzac Day-type heroics are yet to be proven for Fyfe. He will likely win a Brownlow but the big moment heroics are only ifs, buts and maybes.

Well who is out for the GCS at the moment?

Take those calibre players out of any side, and how would they go?

Well who is out for the GCS at the moment?

Take those calibre players out of any side, and how would they go?

Think i heard a stat that it was something like 9 of their best 22 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back