Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I BLOODY HATE YOUR CLUB, HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

I have 4 kids, ages 14 to 4. My 3 older boys all bleed yellow and black but my 4th???!!!! /sobs

Apparently your evil club decided to send some of your players to his kinda 3 days ago, give him a essendon jumper which he wont take off and NOW HE FOLLOWS THE BOMBERS WITH A ZEAL THAT DRIVES ME INSANE.

I CURSE THEE!!

:p

I have 4 kids, ages 14 to 4. My 3 older boys all bleed yellow and black but my 4th???!!!! /sobs

Apparently your evil club decided to send some of your players to his kinda 3 days ago, give him a essendon jumper which he wont take off and NOW HE FOLLOWS THE BOMBERS WITH A ZEAL THAT DRIVES ME INSANE.

I CURSE THEE!!

Meh I'm married to a Tiger supporter and my 2 sons were Tigers supporters
I've spent years going to Tigers kids clinics, Richmond players visited their school (Rance in his first year) AND my daughter went out with a Tigers player.

My youngest son has now jumped ship to follow the bombers as he goes with his cousins.

That said I hope your son enjoyed the players visiting his kinda. It wouldn't matter what team they played for just the fact the players spent time putting a smile on my kids face is enough

I CURSE THEE!!

It's your punishment for putting your eldest 3 through the torture that is being a tigers supporter :p

No, shorten

The afl now have to reassess the former votes to ensure their golden boy wins

Tough year for gilligan this year, you guys got off, Sydney is falling apart, and now Fyfe needs creative math to validate his Brownlow win

Creative maths? I would've thought Fyfe would've had such a massive lead after the first half of the season that no creativity is necessary.

I CURSE THEE!!

Where's my copy of this week's Sliding Lords Lord Nicholson?

Biding Claudes

• Tom Lynch is a handy player
  • Leigh Matthews is a good talker
  • Steven Trigg is a dubious prospect
  • Adam Treloar might go to Richmond, but he will probably go to Collingwood
  • Paul Chapman is a good player
  • The AFL's "rules" are fuzzy at best and one could argue they change to suit the agenda of the executive at any given time. (!)
  • If Geelong lose, they will not make the finals.
  • Charlie Dixon will get traded
  • GWS will beat Carlton
  • Hodge should avoid getting suspended
  • Melbourne are unappealing
  • Atley Atley Atley, Oi! Oi! Oi!
  • Port Adelaide are stupid heads, and it is evidenced in their defeat of Hawthorn
  • Dustin Martin is not the messiah, he's... etc.
  • St Kilda are an improved side
  • Sydney have a soft draw going into the finals
  • West Coast are in the best form at the moment
  • The Bulldogs were good last week but were thrashed

Great goal to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menzel looks like he hasn't lost a step at all, it'd obviously be nice from a collingwood perspective if Scharenberg would actually get near him but it's still amazing nonetheless

Bar goal kicking, is Mark Blicavs the most complete footballer in the comp?

** Posts as Blicavs puts in a poor defensive effort leading to opposition goal **
Nope. Luke Hodge.

Good call..

Blicavs can lead the ruck though :p

Hodge'd give it a crack
The Blitz is good, but I'd also put Ryder ahead of him. Bloke can play every possession.

Biggest problem I see with Geelong's future defence is that they don't have the Lake/Rance/Hooker/Johnson tall defender that can cut off attacks.

Biggest problem I see with Geelong's future defence is that they don't have the Lake/Rance/Hooker/Johnson tall defender that can cut off attacks.
I mean Collingwood here. Don't know why I said Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back