Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have an Achilles issue this year? Not saying that age wasn't playing its part in his below-par performances, but if he can sort that out he can still contribute I feel. Getting a bit of help for him would be a start, eh Ross?

Because they haven't been trying year after year?

I would have thought that the rationale behind Pav playing on is that he continues to draw the best defenders away from Taberner and Apeness to have one last go at winning a flag.

I very much doubt that the internal assessment of Pav's game next year will have much to do with his own goals tally.

Because they haven't been trying year after year?

I would have thought that the rationale behind Pav playing on is that he continues to draw the best defenders away from Taberner and Apeness to have one last go at winning a flag.

I very much doubt that the internal assessment of Pav's game next year will have much to do with his own goals tally.

If you were pav would you aim for a whole year? Or would you maybe do a Brad ottens type deal. Spend the first half of the year training, playing 1-2 games then attack the last half of the season as your last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were pav would you aim for a whole year? Or would you maybe do a Brad ottens type deal. Spend the first half of the year training, playing 1-2 games then attack the last half of the season as your last.
Ottens played 20 games in his last season.

Ottens played 20 games in his last season.

Yeah I was more going off the memory that Ottens was nursed through his finals years and made a big impact in finals. He obviously played more games then I recalled.

I have a feeling that Lance Uppercut will love that one too.

It's absolutely spot on. The AFL's actions here completely fly in the face of the whole welfare angle and exposes it for the sham that it is.
Did like it. Didn't like agreeing with Tim Lane.

Did like it. Didn't like agreeing with Tim Lane.

Just remember Lane is also in favour of everything short of execution for a convicted PED user

One chip doesn't make a happy meal

Just remember Lane is also in favour of everything short of execution for a convicted PED user

One chip doesn't make a happy meal

interesting that he holds two such extreme views on the two subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back