Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all that making up for past transgressions and working extra hard hasn't started yet or this is it?

He just wants to set a really high standard

So apparently Cheney made up the story about the Talia brothers exchanging tactical information between Adelaide and the WB. The case should have been handled internally between the Bulldogs and Adelaide. Bulldogs have managed to come out of this with egg on their face.

The Geelong/Port final from 2007 is on in the background at the moment. It's easy to forget how attractive the Cats played during their peak, and the audacity to just take the game on, use the handball and attack through the corridor at every available opportunity. Fantastic to revisit.

So apparently Cheney made up the story about the Talia brothers exchanging tactical information between Adelaide and the WB. The case should have been handled internally between the Bulldogs and Adelaide. Bulldogs have managed to come out of this with egg on their face.

Calling bullshit on that one.

Calling bullshit on that one.

Pity it's been reported in the press. Read AFL.com.au and Wilson's latest article in The Age.

You are missing the key part of my argument - This issue should never have been sent to the AFL Integrity Unit - It should have remained as an in-house club matter. The Bulldogs have embarrassed themselves in this matter.

Definitely bullshit. Talia did give important matchday information to the Crows. It was even more deliberate, detailed, and malicious than the public might suspect based on reports they've read.

Yeah - But its an in-house club matter that the Bulldogs should have resolved internally. Talia won't be the first or the last player to leak game information.

Pity it's been reported in the press. Read AFL.com.au and Wilson's latest article in The Age.

You are missing the key part of my argument - This issue should never have been sent to the AFL Integrity Unit - It should have remained as an in-house club matter. The Bulldogs have embarrassed themselves in this matter.

Reported by AFL.com.au and Caro, must be true. Have you not learnt anything the last 3 years? And the AFL have an integrity unit? Get ****ed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reported by AFL.com.au and Caro, must be true. Have you not learnt anything the last 3 years? And the AFL have an integrity unit? Get stuffed!

I was asked if i made up the Cheney post - All i did was refer back to the two articles - The whole thing was a beat up from day one by the Bulldogs - The Dogs were poor losers and wasted everyone's time.

The Dogs lost because they play poor defense. Nothing Talia did or did not tell his brother made any difference.
McCartney tried for 3 years to teach them the defensive side but it failed. Beverige has let them play run and gun which will ok for exciting footy
and making the finals but it will not get them past a Prelim final as their defensive actions are very ordinary.

So the Bulldogs have put the acid on Boyd to show more athletic prowess - Have my doubts that Boyd will be an elite tall forward.

That's the equivalent of me pushing my garage to work on it's aerobic capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back