Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't recall Bartel staging before. Has it happened previously?
I was referring to his popularity with the umps rather than previous staging. Don't think I've seen him stage before either, but that was a baddy.

Saw Vossy do it once and it was a surprise.
Jed has been known to do the head throw back too which I put in the same category - did it against Collingwood. Don't like it - Selwood and Toby Green are other notables.

Jed has been known to do the head throw back too which I put in the same category - did it against Collingwood. Don't like it - Selwood and Toby Green are other notables.
No nor do I but it happens now and then. On Selwood IMO he actually deserves his under the rules. Not that I recommend playing like that as he may end up punchy later in life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood looked pretty dirty at the fact they lost that one...gave me a bit more satisfaction in the hawks win. Geelong are the team I'd be praying to play them in the finals. I don't particularly rate them.

On a side note anyone think Geelong will get better next year? It would make me a little nervous as a Geelong supporter about the fact they have 8 odd starting players 30 or older this year and I am not sure any will retire this year. So that is a big chunk of your team getting a that step slower for the 2015 season.

Imo this is their last year of top 4 and then next year they will be a 5-10 ranked team.

Last edited:
Selwood looked pretty dirty at the fact they lost that one...gave me a bit more satisfaction in the hawks win. Geelong are the team I'd be praying to verse in the finals. I don't particularly rate them.

On a side note anyone think Geelong will get better next year? It would make me a little nervous as a Geelong supporter about the fact they have 8 odd starting players 30 or older this year and I am not sure any will retire this year. So that is a big chunk of your team getting a that step slower for the 2015 season.

Imo this is their last year of top 4 and then next year they will be a 5-10 ranked team.
Gee, interesting stat about 8 players 30 or older. I was under the impression that they had quite a young team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back