Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, the mighty pea heart that beats within the Carlton Football Club will cancel out the "new coach boost" many times over.

They might look like they are breathing fire early but the Swans will kill them.

Interesting documentary last night and the same topic discussed this morning on sen. The series on ABC "redesign my brain"- Todd Sampson uses the latest science to retrain his brain. Only after 4 hours "retraining" his previous results are smashed. Ie going longer, faster, heavier etc. The results are quite compelling. ( u can check it out on abc iview. )
Would consider this to be the new frontier of sports science.
Don't get me wrong training is important but results like that prove its 99% upstairs for players.

All clubs have been looking for that extra 1%-2% advantage. The heat and cold training which was in vogue has died off.
This will be the new thing!

Ps does Leppa read BF??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting documentary last night and the same topic discussed this morning on sen. The series on ABC "redesign my brain"- Todd Sampson uses the latest science to retrain his brain. Only after 4 hours "retraining" his previous results are smashed. Ie going longer, faster, heavier etc. The results are quite compelling. ( u can check it out on abc iview. )
Would consider this to be the new frontier of sports science.
Don't get me wrong training is important but results like that prove its 99% upstairs for players.

All clubs have been looking for that extra 1%-2% advantage. The heat and cold training which was in vogue has died off.
This will be the new thing!

Ps does Leppa read BF??

Would love for another TV footy reality club to be formed like the hammerheads but this time draft footy players not only with a bit of ability but first and foremost have the capability to be hypnotised and try things like being a leftfooter, a Capper-esque leapster, an in and under ball magnet etc.

Yep, "Would consider this to be the new frontier of sports science" - interesting science and TV I'd reckon.

Why can't people boo Goodes without being called racist. What a load of s**t.

Agree.

"Ooh look, they are booing Goodes......they must be racists!!!":rolleyes:

Nothing to do with the fact that he regularly squeals for frees to the umps, has a bad (and I mean BAD) record for questionable (If not downright dirty) acts on the field and generally rubs a lot of peolpe up the wrong way.

Leigh Matthews didn't once label him a "protected species" for nothing.

..................and that had nothing to do with his Aboriginality.

This is going to get ugly.

They really should have rated this game MA 15+, this is going to be the footy equivalent of the SAW movies.

Where's Carlton's indigenous jumper? Did Mick take them all with him when he left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back