Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draw changes nothing, essentially a loss for Gold Coast. Gold Coast already had percentage on us and Carlton easily.

The Bulldogs really do have an awesome team in the making.

Brendan McCartney must be absolutely heartbroken at what happened. Got to feel for him.

Just found myself with a spare coupla hours on a Sunday arvo. Thought I'd check out the footy. Haven't seen much this year, at all. Flick on the tele for five seconds to see the dogs v ess scoreline is 8 to 4 at quarter time. Now finding something else to do.

WTF has happened to this game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCartney built the framework, especially their contest ball work. They just didn't know what to do with the ball once they won it. I'm one who doubts they'd be near where they are at the moment if they had kept McCartney, although I don't mind him as a coach.

geese Bontempelli looks good. Even though Taylor won the RS award, l would take Bont over Taylor in a heartbeat.
He is just that classy ball user that we need.

Stringer as well. Getting some really good players.

Pick 4 vs Pick 28 don't think its a case of one over the other ;)

We got the value meal with squizzy :)

Just found myself with a spare coupla hours on a Sunday arvo. Thought I'd check out the footy. Haven't seen much this year, at all. Flick on the tele for five seconds to see the dogs v ess scoreline is 8 to 4 at quarter time. Now finding something else to do.

Score changed a bit in the last ten minutes.
Go Doggies.

It's not a hard formula is it:
Kick more goals
Take more species
See more runs down the wing finished with a bullet pass to a hulking leading forward whom goes back from 55m and nails it.
One on one battles
Where have the colorful personalities gone - love or hate them. To hard to control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back