Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne-New-LOGO.jpg

For those that were wondering about it... actually don't mind it, nice and clean

Should be a darker red but then it would be tough to read.

It looks darker here: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-...s-and-a-new-logo-demons-launch-unique-rebrand

I quite like it. The font and and the shield shape are a bit retro, reminding of the 1950's or something which I guess is a time Melbourne fans would look back enviously to. The existing logo was good too though. Melbourne have a lot of good stuff to work with in their branding with colours etc - pity for them they can't translate it to the field!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that they've just won a premiership on the back of several guys who are 30+ says volumes about the way they look after their players.

By way of comparison, Mitchell winning a premiership as his side's best midfielder at 33yo would be the equivalent of Voss still playing career best football in 2008.

The fact that they've just won a premiership on the back of several guys who are 30+ says volumes about the way they look after their players.

By way of comparison, Mitchell winning a premiership as his side's best midfielder at 33yo would be the equivalent of Voss still playing career best football in 2008.
Voss started playing as a 17 year old in a much more brutal era of training - I can't compare them as such

Voss started playing as a 17 year old in a much more brutal era of training

That's kinda the point. Mitchell has had the advantage of the best available science and know-how with respect to player preparation, rehabilitation and training techniques.

voss and mitchell my 2 favorite mid fielders to watch in the last 15 years. vossy just a brutal competitor could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and change momentum, and mitchell great vision and awareness and the best dual sided player i've seen, can kick equally well on both feet short, medium and long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back