Oppo Camp NON-PIE RD 1 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Mick said he can't see the blues losing a single game this season, and they're going to get done and done badly tonight.

Delusional campaigner.

He is like Sheedy Now. Talks utter Crap

Lost a lot of passion for the game of late. Doesn't really feel like the start of the season. Doubt I will watch but will prob check the scores at some stage. Will be the standard shitfest of a game by two mediocre sides with Carlton looking deplorable and Richmond doing their best to give up a comfortable lead and desperately searching for a way to lose.

keep-calm-and-hate-carlton.png

Just walked home past the 'G. Lots of Tigers and Blues fans up and about. I smiled and nodded encouragingly at some of the Tigers fans. Hope it helps.

On a related topic, I haven't heard much about Daisy this pre-season. Is he playing tonight?

Just walked home past the 'G. Lots of Tigers and Blues fans up and about. I smiled and nodded encouragingly at some of the Tigers fans. Hope it helps.

On a related topic, I haven't heard much about Daisy this pre-season. Is he playing tonight?
he is playing, the only news ive heard is he's misso is due to give birth next tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have a bit too much class around the ball for Carlton, Martin will have a massive game and they'll win.

Carlton by 10, Yarran to tear them a new a-hole.

I have a confession to make. I didn't enjoy Jonathon Brown's commentary in our first NAB game, which was effectively his debut as a regular on Fox Footy. But I was wrong, and I've warmed to him over the last few weeks. See how he goes tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back