No Oppo Supporters NOOOOOOOOOOO - NicNat selected in IR squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft, are we really worried about NN playing in this game? I mean come on, what if he's taking a shower and he slips on a bar of soap?.... Oh my God! He'd be killed!

Why is he in prison?

It's one game guys...
Exactly - no more likely to get injured than in preseason anyway.

It'll be good for the WA kids to have someone to cheer for. I'm actually glad he's been included.

Freo have their best player in the squad, so you can't complain about some conspiracy against West Coast.

Pfft, are we really worried about NN playing in this game? I mean come on, what if he's taking a shower and he slips on a bar of soap?.... Oh my God! He'd be killed!
My thoughts exactly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be great to watch, definitely be heading down to the Perth game.

Have you had to tell your son he nearly never existed?

No, absolutely not.

I know how it feels to be told by your Mother after she's had two and a half bottles of Stones Ginger Wine and a doobie that the only reason I exist is that the old man got lucky after he took her down to Dunsborough for a rib eye with pepper sauce.

No, absolutely not.

I know how it feels to be told by your Mother after she's had two and a half bottles of Stones Ginger Wine and a doobie that the only reason I exist is that the old man got lucky after he took her down to Dunsborough for a rib eye with pepper sauce.
Sorry mate, no offence intended...was a song lyric fail.

No, absolutely not.

My mum would have settled for a fish and chips off the kids menu. Whore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back