No Oppo Supporters NOOOOOOOOOOO - NicNat selected in IR squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic Nat has done the job he was in the squad to do- court Dangerfield. On NNs Instagram- 2 photos together, on Dangerfields, three. Meanwhile, NNs gf posted a picture with Dangerfields gf, so basically we can expect to see Dangerfield playing in the wings 2016

Or they organised a girlfriend/boyfriend swap for the night.

NN definitely no better than the other Aussies at reading the round ball in flight (Wingard probably did best - little jet he is). tapped that mother fcuker down to Selwood with 100% sublimeness though.

I tell you what, if they made the under worth 9 points, and reduced it to 5 handball limit, and made it so that if the keeper picks up the ball from an opposition kick then the game halts - it would be a very very cool game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he is on for the opening ruck tap, and that's about it. Suits me.

Still too much of a risk for mine.

The reports I read said he was on limited minutes - however this game doesn't suit him. He is the contested ball freak, something we don't see a lot of in the Hybrid game. The best we had for that was Barry Hall who rucked intermittently and then rolled forward

Reiwoldt kicked 3 overs too from memory, wasn't a bad game at all.

They used Nicnat just like i thought they would. Unfortunately it doesn't stop people from crying about how he only had 1 possession or whatever.
He also got pretty firey, which I thought was funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back