2nds North Ballarat v Northern Blues, 1:30 Sunday @ Eureka!

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Peter Jackson VFL

North Ballarat 6.6 9.10 19.11 20.17 (137)
Northern Blues 0.2 1.4 1.7 2.13 (25)

GOALS:
North Ballarat: Nahas 7 Hooper 3 Hooper 2 Tsitas George Sewell Hoy Keeble Preuss Black Peters
Northern Blues: Ellard Strachan

BEST:
North Ballarat: Nahas Sewell Rippon Tippett Hoy Hooper
Northern Blues: Walsh Whiley Ellard Kilpatrick Walker Jones

Black is really struggling, does not demand a spot in the ones probably bc his head is in other places
Agreed, watching him live at the game and he is really really struggling. Cannot hold onto his marks and misses easy goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just imagine if it was Harper kicking those 7. But instead he only has 6 touches for the game.

Yet Robbie is the one without enough 'tricks'. I mean, wtf does that even mean.

Spot on. Nahas isn't pretty enough for some big footy people. Take it as it is , he deserves to be back in simple as that.

Spot on. Nahas isn't pretty enough for some big footy people. Take it as it is , he deserves to be back in simple as that.

His senior game isn't nearly as poor as made out either.

Plays almost 100% manic style, pushes upfield, always trying to pressure or create play and frankly his skills are ok.

I'd have in ahead of Gibson in a heartbeat, Garner at this stage and possibly Turner too.

Not sure why he's being compared to Liam Anthony because Robbie has done his job on most occasions in the seniors for us.

Bummer if true.

GK has been saying similar type stuff but has a propensity to err on the negative side.

Scoopy on the other hand, the language that he has been using makes me think that the talk of him wanting out has legs.

Personally I hope that we don't trade him, I know contracts don't mean as much but he is contracted till 2017 so if we were to let him out it would have to be in our favor.

Fairly confident he will get back and play some very good AFL footy. Whether it be with us or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back