North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck

Club Legend
May 7, 2007
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

Rock, whats Needsy up to?? whispers creeping about that his on the move.

Mod note: Removed implied obscenity as per request

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
Wouldn't think he'd change clubs now. Plenty of clubs hav tried to shift him (including us on a couple of occasions) but he has always stayed

Turned down some massive offers I'd imagine. If rumours can be believed, Woorineen, robinvale, learmonth, macorna, lalbert, wendouree, redan, golden square, horsham have all chased hard at stages over the past 12 or so years.

He will notch up the club senior game record this year, so far without playing a single game of reserves. If he didn't enjoy a chat with the umpires so much, I've got no doubt he'd have multiple league medals.

Credit must be given to a bloke who wants to stay at one club for so long, especially given trying times, over the last 6 or so years

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne

Odds have been updated from Sportsbet

Wycheproof-Narraport 2.50 (were 2.50)
Wedderburn 2.50 (were 2.50)
Boort 5.00 (were 5.00)
St Arnaud 8.00 (were 13.00)
Birchip-Watchem 10.00 (were 10.00)
Charlton 13.00 (were 13.00)
Donald 21.00 (were 21.00)

May 20, 2007
Bonnie Doon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Odds have been updated from Sportsbet

Wycheproof-Narraport 2.50 (were 2.50)
Wedderburn 2.50 (were 2.50)
Boort 5.00 (were 5.00)
St Arnaud 8.00 (were 13.00)
Birchip-Watchem 10.00 (were 10.00)
Charlton 13.00 (were 13.00)
Donald 21.00 (were 21.00)

The saints odds are a tad short wouldn you think? Given that they do have a few recruits but have a little way to go to match it with the top contenders

Truck

Club Legend
May 7, 2007
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

who requested you change my comment??? not impressed Rocko.

Where are all the practice matches being played?? any training camps on teh horizon? St Arnuad would need to base theirs up north if they were to get all their recruits to attend.

the buzz

Debutant
Aug 9, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton

Boort have pyramid hill this week, sea lake then woorinen. Only one senior player out so far, quite a few in, depth could be ok for ones and twos.

gerta

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong

Completely agree, weve got a big gap to fill. Not sure whether the change in odds is as a result of whispers, or betting activity, as the pools aren't showed

Odds would have been changed due to betting activity, I know someone dumped a small amount of coin on one of the LVFL clubs last year and the odd pretty much halved.

Weedster

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2006
Bayside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers

Season is just around the corner - clearances at a trickle - any news to report ? Practice matches scheduled ?:cool:

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton

Can't tell, but it was one of the regulars.
Christ one of the regulars, there has only been about 4 posters here in 6 months and someone gets a bit precious,grow some balls and get over yourself,or at least post something interesting.

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton

See Cam Postlethwaite to Birchip. How did u miss him M4S. Can play.

Talk_It_Up

Debutant
May 1, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

How's Rohan McHugh going to go after a year off Footy?

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
We all love to muck around and have a bit of not so serious "gamesmanship" and the likes on here, but on a serious, and unfortunately sad note, Country footy lost one of its best this week.

Sincere condolences on the passing of duel feeny medallist, 4 time st arnaud best and fairest, Chris Wall. Undoubtedly one of the best country footballers of his time. R.I.P

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
We all love to muck around and have a bit of not so serious "gamesmanship" and the likes on here, but on a serious, and unfortunately sad note, Country footy lost one of its best this week.

Sincere condolences on the passing of duel feeny medallist, 4 time st arnaud best and fairest, Chris Wall. Undoubtedly one of the best country footballers of his time. R.I.P

Well said. Played cricket with Pa and footy against him. A gun at both and a ripper little bloke. R.I.P mate

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton

Great bloke, great sportsman, condolences to family and friends.

Weedster

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2006
Bayside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers

Even though he has had 12 months off aussie rules was playing gaelic footy in Ireland so wouldnt think that hes really had a year off.

No clearances in yet at the Burners, anything to report ?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back