North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

This Thread is dead.....

Whos gonna take out the club B&Fs. I think Wyches is out of Sammy Thompson, Grub bish and Zac White. Under 16 would be Brock Bish

Charlton v St. Arnaud Match Of The Round, Winner is in the 4, loser will find it tough to find a way back in, simple. Crunch Game, should be a cracker. Rick Andrews selection could be a wild card here.
Tip: The winner by less than a goal (Too close to call)

Boort v Donald Boort will be looking to bounce back after a loss against Birchip/Watchem. Boort will win this one comfortably
Tip: Boort by 13 goals +

Birchip Watchem v Wyche-Narraport Birchip/Watchem is on a roll, they will have no problems. We can go on all day how Wyche "push the top sides" but the end result will still be the same, Wyche just aren't good enough
Tip: Birchip/Watchem by 12 goals. Tyler 10, Ryan 5, Scambler B.O.G

This Thread is dead.....

Whos gonna take out the club B&Fs. I think Wyches is out of Sammy Thompson, Grub bish and Zac White. Under 16 would be Brock Bish

Scamblers looking good for Birchip, and the Feeny.

Perryman so far would have to have plenty of votes, he features whenever they play well. a few win the midfield could snag votes off each other

How many has Rick played for Charlton? He's generally around the votes. same with Goldsmith (hes missed quite a bit also)

Gene Brooks is the early favorite for Donald. Anderson will win their Rookie award. (fair chance for the League one too)

Needs should win his 7th at St Arnaud. Hufer and their CHB may poll well too.

Douglas looks good from my view, but looking at their best each week, the vote-givers seem to like Stenhouse, hes up with a fair crack too.

Bish hasn't done much in the few wyche games i have seen this year, Zac White would have to be my tip at this point.

Were there a few injuries from Boort on the weekend.....

Also does any one know what happened to young Finna from Charlton, someone said broken leg, got taken away in the ambo i think.

Were there a few injuries from Boort on the weekend.....

Also does any one know what happened to young Finna from Charlton, someone said broken leg, got taken away in the ambo i think.

Young Finna is ok, just slight concusion should play this weekend but it certainly didn`t look good when it happened.

Our league is soft, we need to toughen up and stop worrying about these ticky touch wood free kicks that are paid every weekend. Charlton are hopeless, bunch of bully ants they are. They'll slacken off come finals time because they are crap when it comes to the crunch.

By the way young Mckee is the most overated footballer in Australia.

Perryman so far would have to have plenty of votes, he features whenever they play well. a few win the midfield could snag votes off each other

How many has Rick played for Charlton? He's generally around the votes. same with Goldsmith (hes missed quite a bit also)

Gene Brooks is the early favorite for Donald. Anderson will win their Rookie award. (fair chance for the League one too)

Douglas looks good from my view, but looking at their best each week, the vote-givers seem to like Stenhouse, hes up with a fair crack too.

Bish hasn't done much in the few wyche games i have seen this year, Zac White would have to be my tip at this point.
Boort- C Rutley
Wedderburn- D Gash
Birchip- J Scambler
Donald- G Wyatt
StArnaud- S Lloyd
Charlton- M Winsall
Wychie- B Bish

Our league is soft, we need to toughen up and stop worrying about these ticky touch wood free kicks that are paid every weekend. Charlton are hopeless, bunch of bully ants they are. They'll slacken off come finals time because they are crap when it comes to the crunch.

By the way young Mckee is the most overated footballer in Australia.

charlton are a very good club, the things they have been through this year, they have done very well!! And Mate have you ever seen young McKee play?

Young McKee?? More like young McJoke!

Anyway back to real footy talk.....thoughts bout this weeks games.

Birchip Vs Charlton - Big game for the navies more so than the bulls, will get 2 games clear of the saints if thay can upset the in form Birchipwatchem side. will also close the gap between 3rd an 4th. Having said that i believe the bulls still should win, will be closer than some may think. Tyler to kick 6 in a low scoring affair.

Wedderburn Vs Boort - All eyes will be on this battle with the burn looking to have some pay back since the shalacking the maggies gave them a round ago. Boort bounced back impressively after being trounced by Birchip and should continue on there merry way beating the burn by 4 points. Perryman 5. Stenhouse 6. in the game of the round.

Donald Vs Wycheproof - Battle of the celler dwellers will turn out to be interesting in the end. Donald would have to be a tad low on confidence, where as wyche has the tendancy to push sides for a half. will be a pretty evenly matched game, Donald have the quality to better the deamons, but will go for an upset and have the deamons by 12.

Cheers Shaggy out:)

Just out of interest M4S, who do you believe is the best full forward out of stenhouse and Tyler?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out of interest M4S, who do you believe is the best full forward out of stenhouse and Tyler?

Pretty hard to pick, Stenhouse seems the better of the two, however Tyler doesn't have the delivery of Gash, Douglas, Hughston, Fevleaki and Co. in his favour. Stenhouse by a whisker though

Sure have seen him play.. Scared little white guy. He terrible..:thumbsdown:

You must be blind mate. Mckee is a gun, and he has got more courage than a lot of other blokes out there.
Your probably one of them guys who just sits there thinkin you know it all and have never played a game of footy in your life.

How good are the bulls?

I noticed that birchip beat boort the other week, but i think they had a lot of players out injured? Tyler has been kicking a few big bags, and jimmy scamp playing well also. Have they picked up some significant players since last year? Looks like they are in the mix with boort, st arnaud etc Where are they at?

Hi guys.
Have been trying to keep in touch with the NCFL and was hoping that this site could help me out a bit, but seems to be a lot of shite talked of late. From what I hear Jimmy Scambler will take the Feeney quite convincingly... He seems to be in the best every week in one of the better sides in the league. Brett Jeffrey must also be close but as stated before I think there may be a few too many people from Boort stealing votes such as C and Plugger.
Couple of questions before I leave...
- This weekends game of Boort v Wedd determine the Halfhide favourites or are there still too many injuries to take too much out of this game??
- Will Wyche win a game this year? Hope they do because they always have a crack even though down on personnel...
- Someone talked about Charlton being soft or something before.. What a load of crap. Those that have played them over the past 5-10 years know that they are a good side that always seem to be in the contest.
Cheers lads, have a good one.

You must be blind mate. Mckee is a gun, and he has got more courage than a lot of other blokes out there.
Your probably one of them guys who just sits there thinkin you know it all and have never played a game of footy in your life.

Hahaha.... the only thing that kid has got going for him is his speed, his no good at anything else!! i have seen him play and he did nothin but complain to the ump's.. trys to act though infront of a crowd but deep down his a little girl that runs away from anything:mad:

Hahaha.... the only thing that kid has got going for him is his speed, his no good at anything else!! i have seen him play and he did nothin but complain to the ump's.. trys to act though infront of a crowd but deep down his a little girl that runs away from anything:mad:
Josh McKee is going quite well, can`t be too bad if he is on the Pios list and has played every game. He can run, take a big grab and is a beautiful long kick.

whose better out of mark perryman & stenhouse?

To be honest i believe that J.Tyler is the best forward in the competition. His marking and kicking ability is miles a head of Stenhouse. I saw Stenhouse kick his 14 goals against Donald and in my oppinion they were not goals to be proud of. I think Stenhouse's performance relies on Wedderburns overall performance. Im probably being biased when i say this but i even rate perryman higher than him.

To be honest i believe that J.Tyler is the best forward in the competition. His marking and kicking ability is miles a head of Stenhouse. I saw Stenhouse kick his 14 goals against Donald and in my oppinion they were not goals to be proud of. I think Stenhouse's performance relies on Wedderburns overall performance. Im probably being biased when i say this but i even rate perryman higher than him.

Why weren't u at training on Tuesday nite Fonc? Terry Daniher took Birchip and we were lucky enough to get a guernsey. It was a fantastic experience to listen to a bloke who had been there and done that, spoke very well later on also. May have been a bit better if proceedings moved on a little faster but well done to the Birchip Watchem footy club for puttin on such a successful show, plenty of bums on seats which deemed the nite a success for the club! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Josh McKee is going quite well, can`t be too bad if he is on the Pios list and has played every game. He can run, take a big grab and is a beautiful long kick.

Playing with the pioneers all year is nothing to talk about mate. They would be lucky to beat Wychy 2's:cool:

what do you all think of L Foott from BIRCHIP?

Selfish front running s**t, that has no left foot, and does not worry about anyone else but his self. his focous only on himself. if he was as good as he thinks he is he would be down in beddigo not up country . he is not yet in the s

Hi guys.
Have been trying to keep in touch with the NCFL and was hoping that this site could help me out a bit, but seems to be a lot of shite talked of late. From what I hear Jimmy Scambler will take the Feeney quite convincingly... He seems to be in the best every week in one of the better sides in the league. Brett Jeffrey must also be close but as stated before I think there may be a few too many people from Boort stealing votes such as C and Plugger.
Couple of questions before I leave...
- This weekends game of Boort v Wedd determine the Halfhide favourites or are there still too many injuries to take too much out of this game??
- Will Wyche win a game this year? Hope they do because they always have a crack even though down on personnel...
- Someone talked about Charlton being soft or something before.. What a load of crap. Those that have played them over the past 5-10 years know that they are a good side that always seem to be in the contest.
Cheers lads, have a good one.
Huge game tomorrow at The Burn..any significant in's and out's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back