North Central Football League Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

lets just hope whoever does take it home, its not for the third time, because we all know where the halfide trophies come to rest in piece (with on exception)!!!!!

Both Boort & Donald impressed me this season when we played them, both strong all over the ground, particularly in the middle and multiple options up forward.. In saying that Birchip aren't without a chance but i reckon Donald will end the Bulls season this weekend & we'll see Boort & Donald square off in the big one!!

Form says the Magpies, but can they knock Donald off 5 times this without a loss?? If Donald can account for the Bull's this weekend then i reckon the Royal blues might take slight advantage into the grand final having had a couple of solid hit outs coming into & including finals,(barring no more injuries). Boort's premiership assault & preparation hasn't been ideal, not helped by the draw (byes, wyche & weeks off) coming into the biggest game of the year, & pending appeal may lose a key play maker.. In saying that Boort should be fresh & injury free, so it could work in their favour..

Also how many times do you see where a team has the wood over its opposition all year, only to be rolled in the big one, it happens countless times..

I could sit on the fence, a betting man Boort, but i'll tip Donald on a toss of the coin on proviso they get through, otherwise Boort in a canter.. Just hope its a cracker & all the best to those involved.. :thumbsu:

Boort to get up against Birchip. Medal BOG luke Cooney and his brother Andrew to stop cliff ryan. and if donald make it(which i dont think they will) Boort in a GF which will be one to remember

Remove this Banner Ad

Back