North Melbourne Friday Night Demands

Remove this Banner Ad

John 2505

Debutant
Oct 4, 2006
Mont Albert
AFL Club
Carlton
I have heard commentators and even the North Melbourne President say that Carlton does not deserve Friday night football. Well if last night game is an indication of how North will treat the football world we the football public are going to be the big losers. What a disgrace that football club is !! Argonaut completely inward thinking and over opinionated just like their president. What will the President and coach say if they go out without a whimper during the 2015 finals. North have no right to demand anything!!!

John 2505

Debutant
Oct 4, 2006
Mont Albert
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't know - "at least we didn't finish last"?
If you do not finish first you might as well finish last and there is no way you will beat Richmond
this week. Your players are fickle like your president. When they are hot they are good but awful when they are off

Jul 4, 2012
County Grant
AFL Club
Geelong
If you do not finish first you might as well finish last and there is no way you will beat Richmond
this week. Your players are fickle like your president. When they are hot they are good but awful when they are off
They made the finals. They are doing quite well at the moment, I don't understand what you are basing your argument on. I'm hoping gws get up and the bombers win by a bit just so we leapfrog Melbourne, might not mean much but they further away from the bottom the better I figure.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North should have had to risk their best players for a dead-rubber (from a North perspective) because the AFL scheduled them to play on a Friday? You're having a good old fashioned sook. Be sensible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back