Game Day North Melbourne vs Adelaide - NAB Cup 1 (STREAMS CAN COME TRUE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the second quarter. But was impressed by Daw, Sugar, Higgins, and Waite. Ziebell very good too I thought, in for a massive year.

Not impressed by Tarrant, but it was his first run in a long time, which was in an unfamiliar position. Happy to give him the pre-season to show something.

Hats off to No Bull , BoomerBrownlow_29 and co for helping us all get the stream. Best media team across the land. So ******* good seeing North play again
Nice to see us turn up in that last quarter, effort was there the entire match almost.

Brad just roping-a-dope before round 1.

Cloak and daggers..;) not one to pay a lot of attention to the scoreboard.. it's about getting a run and hoping injuries (if any) aren't going to be long term… seems the mission worked ok but it's concerning (somewhat ;)) to allow the Crows look good early. They seem to put the cue back in the rack in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect practice match for us I thought.........Maj shows us again what he can deliver later on down the track, a rejigged back 6 obviously spluttered. Higgins and Waite showed why we invested, ( it could cost Benny Brown his spot though) time will tell. Currie lost points today, Loose is cooked, Wells , appears set for a big year, LT would be disappointed with his efforts when his best mate on the other side blitzed. But no injuries as people have said.... good cleaning of the cobwebs I thought.

If Maj backs that up in the next few games he's going to be very hard to leave out of Rnd 1.

With brown looking very rusty, and rightly so, maj might be playing round 1. Clearly second best game of footy he has played. If that marking confidence can be translated to the forward 50 we are laughing long term.

Don't want to be accused of tarrant hating so I won't say anything. But reading they has 38 inside 50's and still managed to score so easily is very disappointing. Still, walker didn't do much, nor did Jenkins so we must have done something ok.

Small defence is a worry. We will get wright back. But here's the thing

ATLEY IS NOT A MID

We need to work this out quick smart as we need him in the back line.

Warren, Tarrant and McMahon are done. Put a fork in them. Gibson, MacMillan and Jacobs were handy enough but are nowhere compared to Higgins. Please.

Atley is nowhere as a mid. Waite makes everything better.
Cunners, Ziebell, Wells, Turner and Luke... all gone up a level again.

BMac was good too after half time, was very promising.

Bastinac wiped his ass with the jumper.

Atley, McDonald and maybe Wright as options for Eddie in round 1.

Good performance.

Petrie and Wells smothers the highlights for me.

BMac looks significantly bigger than in previous years and that one kick in defence aside he played pretty well. There's definitely a player there, I hope we can find it.
Pretty sure that kick was actually Atley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back