Preview North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide - 7.10 Saturday April 18 @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

No McInerney! :thumbsu:

If he and Leigh Fisher were to Toadie'n'Dee somewhere along the Great Ocean Road I'd facebump a leper's junk.

Matthew Nicholls? Well, I'm going with the first paratrooper who attempts to attach the sticky bomb to the Panzer in Shaving Pirate bRyan. Could happen.

What would starting Ah Chee as sub achieve?

Having a debutant with mediocre speed come in late, after spending the bulk of the game toey and having to immediately adjust to the higher level with the game potentially on the line?

Surely you'd start him off a HFF and have Mitchell injected for much-needed Q4 legs.
agree totally but he will be the sub as the selection nightmare continues

If he and Leigh Fisher were to Toadie'n'Dee somewhere along the Great Ocean Road I'd facebump a leper's junk.

I was crushed when that happened. Babeliest babe on Neighbours and they killed her off by rehashing the original Harold Bishop disappearance.

Crushed

I was crushed when that happened. Babeliest babe on Neighbours and they killed her off by rehashing the original Harold Bishop disappearance.

Crushed

The silver lining was her latter appearance in Underbelly, not unlike Donna resurfacing to fulfil my life's dream in The Wolf of Robert Walls Treet.

Arch will be fine just needs to play his role I highly doubt he'll be sub..... if Mitchell starts and Young is sub I will momentarily lose my s**t
i agree, first game needs a decent crack at it, not sitting on the bench for 3 qtrs. mitchell the sub please.

I hope i am wrong, but i dreamt we lost by 25 points... 102 -77. I woke up and I was so glad it was a dream (nightmare)
I just hope the Roos don't have one of their miracle nights in front of goal, such as the time they beat us 20:5 to 18:12.

If he's ever going to start a game, it's this one. It would have been a baptism of fire next week against the Hawks.

Agreed.

If you make the decision to pick a genuine rookie, give them the imperial pint of stout.

Schooner of boutique pilsner won't tingle his dingle.

Agreed.

If you make the decision to pick a genuine rookie, give them the imperial pint of stout.

Schooner of boutique pilsner won't tingle his dingle.
Imagine sitting on your hands for 3 quarters in your AFL debut as the game ebbs and flows. 5 minutes into the final quarter, we're 12 points down and Kern subs out Mitchell after his 6th helicopter punt. Suddenly, after a long wait, you're in the game, and off the pace. He'd be an absolute deer in the headlights.

Has to be Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm.. I've had a little bit of a rethink here.. for those who like a bit of irony...
The mighty Barracoutas will give the Anglesea Kangaroos a flogging tomorrow...then a after a quick 110km trip up the highway th Kangaroo Cull part 2 takes place...and to cap it all off...Patrick Dangerfield's brother gets a spanking in the early game....

I don't like North

I am developing an aversion for NM based upon the following strict order of irritation:
1. Boomer Harvey - dirty, dirty boy [ala Matthew Lloyd (Ess)]. Not liked by his own supporters I am told.
2. Ben Jacobs - self explanatory
3. Thomas - I am embarrassed that this "willy water weak", free kick seeking individual has any association with Port Adelaide Magpies
(note to self: avoid any discussion about Angus)
4. Scott (coach) - seems to be always an instant away from head butting anyone....just anyone.

After these guys disappear I shall like them more.

I am developing an aversion for NM based upon the following strict order of irritation:
1. Boomer Harvey - dirty, dirty boy [ala Matthew Lloyd (Ess)]. Not liked by his own supporters I am told.
2. Ben Jacobs - self explanatory
3. Thomas - I am embarrassed that this "willy water weak", free kick seeking individual has any association with Port Adelaide Magpies
(note to self: avoid any discussion about Angus)
4. Scott (coach) - seems to be always an instant away from head butting anyone....just anyone.

After these guys disappear I shall like them more.

Don't forget Scott Thompson. He's scum on field too. Watch him scrag and snipe Schulzy at every opportunity and then flop for free kicks the next second.

first 2 rounds i was pretty confident port would come out on top, this week im not confident at all, in fact my gut feel is it might be a ten goal spanking.... there can only be one conclusion, port by plenty.....

95% of games against North Melbourne, I have a problem with their supporters. Can't wait to abused by them yet again tomorrow night :rolleyes:
Yes I can relate to this. They are a real feral lot. But to really cap it off, when i dished a bit back at Football Park ( on the very rare occasion they came over here ), they went sooking to the redcoats...I just hope we give them a damn good arse reaming along the lines of the last game of 2008 or the final in 2005.

Mitchell plays the sub role quite well, I'd expect him to inject some added pace to the midfield half way through the 3rd

Not expecting a 25 disposal + game from ah chee but if it happens then great. More of a less than 12 touches and a goal or two nevertheless pumped for him and the games 12 hours away.

Just a question for the local vic guys. Ive got the opportunity to purchase centre wing tickets on level 2. I had a look online and it says there are normally special guests; who does it normally include and i am i better off going to level 1 and giving banter to north players as they walk the boundary ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back