North Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

How much of a factor will Goldstein really be when the Bulldogs are so fast at converting?

I reckon they'll bounce back strongly after last week's embarrassment.

It'll be a very high scoring game. Both back lines aren't the greatest, whilst both forward lines can get quick goals.

Going to be a battle of the midfields. Both teams love the contested ball, but the team who makes use of the space on the wings will win.

My Bulldog supporting friends had a domestic this morning and aren't going as a result.

An excellent omen.

My concern is with the travel back from Perth. Unfortunately, we haven't dealt with the next week well. Collapsed against the Saints, lackluster against Geelong. Lucky the Port game had a bye after it. Hopefully resting a few helps this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos will get the chocolates. Doggies are a beast at Etihad but Roos have had their measure in recent years albeit a different doggies side now. Kangas to make it 8 straight.

Should hopefully be a good game. Just got to ensure we don't let them get the fast start - the Dogs capable of blowing it out of the water early. If we can keep with them, should have enough in the tank to work to the 4 points late. First half crucial.

Should be an interesting North backline v Dogs forward line match up. Very different forward line to the one's that usually cut us up (multiple big talls), Stringer/Dickson/Crameri is very short, as I think Roughead will have to play down back, Redpath in the ruck? Thompson, Hansen, Tarrant, Firrito will have their work cut out for them once the ball hits the deck, especially adding in Dahlhaus, Honeychurch etc...should be good challenge for us.

We've made some really weird decisions. Hard to see how Goldy and their forwards aren't going to dominate.

Our running defenders (Wood, Boyd, JJ, Murph) are going to have to play really well for us to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back