North memorbilia (what do you have)

Remove this Banner Ad

West and fairest award at WEST MLEBOURNE

Met a bloke at down the road at Roden Street West Melbourne when I was appriaing his property, who had a best and fairest medallion that his Great Grand father won at WEST MELBOURNE footy club. We of course merged with them over 100 years ago.

The best so far.

Anyone have the cardboard life-size Carey from years back?

My f'wit brother tossed mine after i went OS for a few years....

Got a silk penant of the 77 flag team with the scores and positions of each player on it. My pa gave me that when i was 5. Held it ever since... bloody mum chucked my scrapbook from the early 80s...

Got a mirror that's from about 1980. Old badges. Dad's got the 70s Records and Weg posters...

My garage has become a shrine to North and homebrew....

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, don't think I've heard that from you Arden. All I've heard is how wonderful it was to have your own vox pop with Duff at Carrara. :rolleyes:

T'toes

Still one of my favourite stories. Arden is one of my heroes.:thumbsu:

- Full sized silk of Arch in '96 Grand Final signed by Arch from the 10th Anniversary Auction
- Signed by most players Poster from the Sun '96 Gran Final
- Painting of Arch by a Melbourne artist
- 1 only unopened 24 can slab of Carlton Draft Arch 300th commemorative beer
- hats signed by various team members

Players have been very generous over the years and we have had a fair bit of signed paraphinalia that we have given to neices nephews etc

My passion is collecting NMFC memorabilia and between me and my mate, we would have enought to start our own Museum.

My top 5 and irreplacable items would be:
1) 1995 Actual Night Grand Final game ball
2) Glenn Archers game worn boots from 1996
3) Wayne Careys 2000 Home Jumper (8 on back has defect running through it and I have a Herald Sun shot from the same year showing the same defect on Waynes jumper.....one in a million!!!!!!
4) Fully signed Team of the Century print
5) Cap used by players in 1999 to 'Throw the Hat in the Ring' ( we all remember this tactic used by Pagan where players crossed off the dates on the brim of a Nike hat as a commitment to winning the GF!!!.....well I have Micky Martyns actual cap)!

I have a signed Daniel Motlop official match jumper - I won it in the lucky draw amongst the Bigfooty sponsors the year we sponsored him. I've tried to washing it quite a few times, but the signature just won't come out. What do I do?

Fire?

My passion is collecting NMFC memorabilia and between me and my mate, we would have enought to start our own Museum.

My top 5 and irreplacable items would be:
1) 1995 Actual Night Grand Final game ball
2) Glenn Archers game worn boots from 1996
3) Wayne Careys 2000 Home Jumper (8 on back has defect running through it and I have a Herald Sun shot from the same year showing the same defect on Waynes jumper.....one in a million!!!!!!
4) Fully signed Team of the Century print
5) Cap used by players in 1999 to 'Throw the Hat in the Ring' ( we all remember this tactic used by Pagan where players crossed off the dates on the brim of a Nike hat as a commitment to winning the GF!!!.....well I have Micky Martyns actual cap)!

how did you get hold of that I thought they were stolen from the rooms ? or did I get the year wrong

- Signed and framed team jumper from 2001 by whole team
- Signed and framed jumper of Jason McCartney (home 2000) Jason McCartney (Murray 2001) Jason McCartney (Murray 2002, second last jumper he wore) Adam Simpson (Home 2003) Joel Perry (alt white 2006, first jumper worn) Shannon Watt (home 2001, not framed) David Calthorpe (Murray 2000, not framed)

* The two 90's premiership Weg posters,
* an original copy of the North Story
* A framed signed 2002 team jumper (no Carey)
* A 1998 grand final ball signed by Glenn Archer and Anthony Stevens. I presume this was a backup ball, as it is squeaky clean and shiny and generally looks like it hasn't been kicked.

End list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in a cupboard somewhere my old man has a wally carter signed jumper from the 30's

i have several signed game ball's, a jumper with haps of mid nineties signatures and the full slab of Glenn Archer special Carlton Draughts!

I have a 1996 team photo thats in a huge frame. I also have a few dirty jumpers (Simmo's, Boomer's, Steavo) from 2002. Also i have something sent to me by the club with Carey's Sig on it. I also have a hat signed by a few of the players & the coach from last year.

My signed Daniel Wells painting (Thanks Pharro)

Thommo to be posted in the next few days, and hopefully my signed Thommo painting can be added to the list :)

I have the oldest nmfc membership card known to exist. It is from 1891, when in the vfa. It lists our fixture for the year with our opponents ( ie: carlton, williamstown, port melb etc ). Interestingly - no collingwood, they only formed the following year.

I have the oldest nmfc membership card known to exist. It is from 1891, when in the vfa. It lists our fixture for the year with our opponents ( ie: carlton, williamstown, port melb etc ). Interestingly - no collingwood, they only formed the following year.

We have a winner (yay)

Ok.

I have a 2007 signed Away jumper i wear to all Games, is that memorabilia?

Ive got a signed footy from some Dinner my dad was invited to at crown has signutures, cant remember who exactly but theres 7-10 on there.

I havve a Bottle of wine or port?? in a box with plastic cover so you can see through, it was mailed to us, i think it came after the 96 or 99 gf.

Ive got a old jumper from the 90's with number 18 on the back which i used to wear alot.

I have a 2004 or 03 jumper signed by whole team, number 34 on the back so kingy signed it.

Im looking into buying a old top with carey sig on it or 96 or 99 guernsy with sigs if anyone is wiling to sell

i have the oldest nmfc membership card known to exist. from 1869 in the vfa. it has our fixture for that year listing the opposition ( ie carlton, williamstown, port melb etc). interesting - no collingwood as they only formed the following year

I have a few bits and pieces, including '96 membership card signed by Johnny Longmire (Irony ;)). My son has heritage round shinboner of the century jumper (the one with the Glenn Archer siluette) signed by Arch (nobody else was allowed!) which he wears to games but will not wash.

Don't have much but got the 05,06,07,08 Home jumpers signed by each years team.

And of course the 2 Roosistence tops which i hopefully/finally get signed by Rogers. Some day.

Which item are you referring to? All my stuff bought from the club or directly from the player mate.....receipt to prove it too!!!

ease up mate , I remember a well publicised story of NM caps before a premiership signed by the players and hanging in the room during the GF all went missing ,

My signed Daniel Wells painting (Thanks Pharro)

Thommo to be posted in the next few days, and hopefully my signed Thommo painting can be added to the list :)

Thommo? Too easy. Are you hoping to have it signed this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back