Rumour North players behaving badly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing this thread is about why would North Melbourne players go to the Hawthorn? No self respecting person would set foot in there.

low cost drinks evidently

This is BF! I see no problem in naming these guys in this particular instance. If I was verbally abused by a group of players for no real reason I'd be straight on BF. A little justice would have been had. That sounds dumb but in the scheme of things its a win for the average Joe.

thats why i believe this rumor not to be true, North dont have that many young men to form a group, a pair maybe, but not a group :p.

yes Richmond's youth policy hoping to overtake North's talent pool by 2022. Subject to Dustin Martin not having other allegiances and Trent Cotchin no longer being harassed by Ben Jacobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate plays for Richmond and was there that night with Riewoldt and others. So were Voss, and a few Port Adelaide players.

Heard nothing about any trouble.

OP should marry his GF, seems a real keeper.

Mine wouldn't be able to identify a group of blokes as footballers, let alone which team they were from (even if they were in full club kit).

Can confirm this behaviour - family members (sisters) experienced it first hand. Tippet, ziebell and very, very surprisingly luke mcdonald was the worst. However boomer harvey was an absolute gentleman and stopped the young fella and apologised for his behaviour.

All occurred at the hawthorn. Dont care about naming names - their behaviour was disgraceful.

Can confirm this. Brad Scott was pouring the drinks.
HvAz3Un.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back