Rumour North players behaving badly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm this behaviour - family members (sisters) experienced it first hand. Tippet, ziebell and very, very surprisingly luke mcdonald was the worst. However boomer harvey was an absolute gentleman and stopped the young fella and apologised for his behaviour.

All occurred at the hawthorn. Dont care about naming names - their behaviour was disgraceful.

PRESUMING this is true (McDonald believe easy, Tippet don't know enough about and Ziebell would be very surprised) the senior player present has done the right thing and stepped in.

That's very good. No club is a goody two shoes but it is how they deal with it that is important. I wouldn't be surprised if Boomer takes it on himself to chaperone some of the more risky elements.

My girlfriend was out at the Hawthorn a couple of weeks ago and a group of North players where there.
They were sitting in a corner and basically harassing every girl that walked past.
My girlfriends friend basically got grabbed by the throat when she walked past.
They then went to Cheers and repeated the behaviour.
Not really a big story but shows how some players behave when they go out

Wow. What other cool stories can you come up with?

I've never seen AFL players act like dicks when pissed:drunk:

Isnt this a rumour and scandles thread?
You dont need to get so defensive.
Relax your flaps

I'm not being serious, quite the opposite actually. A lot of AFL footballers are tools.

I have a cousin who worked the bar at a club that has a high number of AFL footballers attend, purely because there is a rule that nothing gets out of the club about them.

One time a player who I've always had a lot of respect for (till this point), grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her back to him after she turned her back on him because he was being a sleeze.

She told him not to touch her, the club delt with it in house and he later apologised.

Point is there are a s**t load of blokes in the AFL, some are nerds, some are cool, some are head cases and some get carried away with themselves.

I don't know about you but I used to hang out with my teammates and someone always ****ed up. It's not good and I'm not condoning it at all, just saying this sort of thing happens when you get a bunch of blokes with big heads in the piss. AFL footballers have the biggest heads of the lot, even s**t ones

What's your yearly celery? Must be decent to make a remark like that about people that would be on a minimum $180k
North have announced, due to budget cuts, only 3 bunches of celery per player, per year. Leftovers go to the end of season raffle, for Boomer to win.

What's your yearly celery?

About this much I reckon

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So basically I can make up rumours on here and without any proof or even a smidgen of integrity?

What is this? The Herald Sun?

Ok so I'm done. Don't think I'll pop my head in here again. How often are the rumoures proven?

Have a look at all the threads on the entire board. Add up the number of threads, decide what amount were true and report back to here with a percentage. If you need a hand to calculate the percentage perhaps email your grade 4 teacher.

Have a look at all the threads on the entire board. Add up the number of threads, decide what amount were true and report back to here with a percentage. If you need a hand to calculate the percentage perhaps email your grade 4 teacher.

What makes you think I made it to grade 4? Let alone have the contact details of my teacher? Let me guess you're the kid who used to give a cupcake to your teachers. Well done on being a great student, if you were with me right now I'd give you a gold star:)

What makes you think I made it to grade 4? Let alone have the contact details of my teacher? Let me guess you're the kid who used to give a cupcake to your teachers. Well done on being a great student, if you were with me right now I'd give you a gold star:)

When I was in grade 4 I already knew the definition of "rumour", you still don't.

When I was in grade 4 I already knew the definition of "rumour", you still don't.

I know what a rumour is. I just think it takes a certain kind of person to post unsubstantiated rumours about a person when the poster gets to remain anonymous. I find it pretty gutless.

I know what a rumour is. I just think it takes a certain kind of person to post unsubstantiated rumours about a person when the poster gets to remain anonymous. I find it pretty gutless.

So you say that then:

I once saw a Collingwood player take a shot of whisky out of someone's foreskin. I have no proof. Just thought I'd get it out there as a rumour

??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back