Win Prizes North team board POTY 2014 [Congratulations to....]

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping for a Rookie Spot never mind... My first nomination Wooohoooo SICKKK MATE! Thanks to the mods aswell...

Yeah.

Nah.

FB: Mr Reliable - Mr Blonde - Hunters Host
HB: Only Forwards - TT - year of the roo
C: astrovic - BTron - H2H
HF: LtK - giantroo - hilly
FF: Flawed Genius - LT Smash - Zondor/Arthur Cloke

Ruck: Bigeasy
R/R: NiceCunnington
Rover: utility

Coach: Horace
Asst. Coach: Marstermind
Chief Of Football: RoyalBlue

Int(hemix): Arden, Dark Phoenix, LB2Snake, shintemaster, King Corey, Jimmy's Hot Dogs, TPA, Engimal, numchuks, Contra Mundum, blackshadow, ShinbonerBaz, jlind78, Grogg, boneofshin, Spitta2Azza, see see, Black2Blue, mutley, rf08, Passmore, RobZombie, JD-Roo, and Orange Peanut.

Guy who is up-and-about in the off-season, only to get injured before Round 1: The Filth Wizard

Rest just aren't up to it (and/or couldn't seem to remember my name, even for an HM :thumbsu:).

My first honourable mention. So proud of my hard work. ;)

Let me tell you all, boys and girls, with me as coach, we are not going to die wondering.

When you stagger off the paddock at the end of each game, I will expect nothing to be left in the tank, but if there is, then be aware, we have easily the best bench in the business and no-one can afford to rely on reputation. Changes will be made. :stern look

GAGF Coach.

You'd be on the bench in my team if I could be bothered putting one together.
1268px-Love_heart_uidaodjsdsew.gif

Yeah.

Nah.

Int(hemix): Arden, Dark Phoenix, LB2Snake, shintemaster, King Corey, Jimmy's Hot Dogs, TPA, Engimal, numchuks, Contra Mundum, blackshadow, ShinbonerBaz, jlind78, Grogg, boneofshin, Spitta2Azza, see see, Black2Blue, mutley, rf08, Passmore, RobZombie, JD-Roo, and Orange Peanut.

Guy who is up-and-about in the off-season, only to get injured before Round 1: The Filth Wizard

Rest just aren't up to it (and/or couldn't seem to remember my name, even for an HM :thumbsu:).

"In the mix"? ..........I look forward to the weekly "In the mix" vid which really means I'm never going to get a game :rolleyes:

Looks like I'll be putting everyone bar TOD on ignore next season.

JHC.

Just for two seconds picture yourself trapped in a Cone Of Silence with Jeff Spicoli, and that should be enough to dissuade you.

"In the mix"? ..........I look forward to the weekly "In the mix" vid which really means I'm never going to get a game :rolleyes:

Mate, I'm just a faceless selector. This is Bigfooty, so you're going to have to take it up with Horace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.

Nah.

Love being in the starting 18, especially as an undersized full back (I'm currently perfecting the Mick Martyn ear massage, the Scott Thompson niggle, and the Glen Archer body spoil).

Love being in the starting 18, especially as an undersized full back (I'm currently perfecting the Mick Martyn ear massage, the Scott Thompson niggle, and the Glen Archer body spoil).
Just watch out in the intra-club match. That sort of stuff is foreplay to Zondor

Mate, I'm just a faceless selector. This is Bigfooty, so you're going to have to take it up with Horace.
Coach Horace scares me, especially after the great 3/4 time falsie flying incident and seeing him fang out on the two giant sandwiches I bought him.

Tough. VERY tough.

1. Kimbo because you have a brain
2. Jay-Z - because you are fair.
3. GR/Tas/Pykie/YOTR for bein knowledgeable and being realistic

Worst is much easier.

3. The Koolaid drinkers
2. The club apologists
1. Wild Bill for wasting an entire year on that s**t stain of a club. Honestly dude, who cares? Other than when the EFC is involved, I like your work.

Tough. VERY tough.

Worst is much easier.

3. The Koolaid drinkers and any North player over 23 yrs of age (except JMAc...he's an exception to the rule)
2. The club apologists
1. Wild Bill for wasting an entire year on that s**t stain of a club. Honestly dude, who cares? Other than when the EFC is involved, I like your work.

EFA

The obsession with my lack of respect for Jamie is biblical now... It's beyond viral, verging on psychotic.

Yes I would play any number of players ahead of him, but he is still a valued member of the squad.

Does it really matter if I think he is ok & not the second coming of Corey Enright?

The obsession with my lack of respect for Jamie is biblical now... It's beyond viral, verging on psychotic.

Yes I would play any number of players ahead of him, but he is still a valued member of the squad.

Does it really matter if I think he is ok & not the second coming of Corey Enright?

In your defence, you're now putting up a good case that your irrational hatred is not limited to JMac - you hate Gibson, too. :thumbsu:

Tough. VERY tough.

Worst is much easier.

3. The Koolaid drinkers
2. The club apologists
Arjen, make sure you quote TOD and hilly a lot during the year. Otherwise I'm gonna get bored real quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back