Win Prizes North team board POTY 2014 [Congratulations to....]

Remove this Banner Ad

Very excited to be on the extended bench. It won't take long to get on the ground as Zondor will just have 69% game time, gr will do his game breaking stuff then have a spell, and the Mod Crew will need regular coffee breaks. Just hope I don't get the sub vest.

Pretty stoked to announce that the 2014 NMFC BigFooty Poster of the Year is none other than giantroo.

GR provides a pretty incredible side to this board with his countless hours of hard work. If you're new to the board and aren't familiar with his work, GR is the guy who is responsible for basically every video that isn't coming out of the official North account. During the season he posts a compilation of every goal we kicked every week, usually just hours after the last game. Thanks to GR, we've got vision of Caroline Wilson getting served on FC, along with just about any other North related media appearances including Nathan Grima's time on Before the Game and Brad Scott's AFL 360 appearances.

What makes this all the more impressive is that GR doesn't get paid by anyone on this board for his work, and has been doing it week-in, week-out almost since he joined. He's a credit to the board and a very worthy winner of this award.

If you want to check out a back catalogue of GR's work, he can be found on YouTube under "giantroo", with over 600 North-related videos.

Congratulations GR!

29vxqi9.png

Pretty stoked to announce that the 2014 NMFC BigFooty Poster of the Year is none other than giantroo.

GR provides a pretty incredible side to this board with his countless hours of hard work. If you're new to the board and aren't familiar with his work, GR is the guy who is responsible for basically every video that isn't coming out of the official North account. During the season he posts a compilation of every goal we kicked every week, usually just hours after the last game. Thanks to GR, we've got vision of Caroline Wilson getting served on FC, along with just about any other North related media appearances including Nathan Grima's time on Before the Game and Brad Scott's AFL 360 appearances.

What makes this all the more impressive is that GR doesn't get paid by anyone on this board for his work, and has been doing it week-in, week-out almost since he joined. He's a credit to the board and a very worthy winner of this award.

If you want to check out a back catalogue of GR's work, he can be found on YouTube under "giantroo", with over 600 North-related videos.

Congratulations GR!
Well deserved. For the work he puts in anyone would think he was part of the North media team.

Cheers GR.

1386799604835.gif

FG - there's quite a few missing from your list who actually got votes and would have been middle of that list. Jlind is the first one who comes to mind.

Just went back through the thread.

We only counted votes in the 3-2-1 format. For instance, you voted 5-4-3-2-1, so I counted your first 3 (the 5-4-3 votes).

JLind received a fair few HMs, but nothing in a 3-2-1 format vote.

However, it was done fairly hastily, so if you can quote a post with votes to a poster I've missed, I will happily amend the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FG - there's quite a few missing from your list who actually got votes and would have been middle of that list. Jlind is the first one who comes to mind.
FG forgot to mention the '-50 votes for being a lousy bloke' rule. That's why jlind78 isn't on there; however, FG forgot to apply the same rule to me so you're right it is incorrect.

Just went back through the thread.

We only counted votes in the 3-2-1 format. For instance, you voted 5-4-3-2-1, so I counted your first 3 (the 5-4-3 votes).

JLind received a fair few HMs, but nothing in a 3-2-1 format vote.

However, it was done fairly hastily, so if you can quote a post with votes to a poster I've missed, I will happily amend the list.
Agree with the criticism of the process. Clearly all my votes have just been ignored. Was this done in the Kremlin?

Agree with the criticism of the process. Clearly all my votes have just been ignored. Was this done in the Kremlin?
All done at the Chaddy Food Court...but a lot of passing of brown paper bags by faceless men. Not to mention the influence of the hidden footage giantroo has of FG, the Gimp mask, and the rubber chicken.

Robbed I tells ya. Maybe I will self award myself the 'HM' award. Got awesome news this morning with something related to North Melbourne but this takes the cake.

Congrats on worthy winner giantroo
If it's inside gossip spill it
qlTZoZt.gif

I'm proposing that we pay GR this season for all his hard work.

Kudos and back slapping all well and good, but the man deserves to be paid for saving us all hours and hours of watching mindless dribble.

$10 each for a season pass should do the trick.

And once again, thanks very much GR, you are a superstar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back