Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I dunno about that either, many were saying Joe would be a number 1 pick in his draft and we got him at 10 with the father son so that is pretty decent value I would have thought.
Jack Watts went at 1 - if you got him at 10 it still crap value. As it stands if they re did the draft he is not going 1.

For what it's worth I think Daniher will be a top player as he shows two major things, game awareness and courage. He obviously has natural ability and he comes from fine stock.

Our boy Browny has completely surprised me. I saw him a few times last year and i really didn't see what the fuss was about. His improvement from 12 months ago is off the charts and he didn't even do a pre season. Something tells me he is going to be a big game player when he beefs up.

I reckon both clubs should be pretty happy with what they have.

Or acting. Lachie would be a far more credible Jack Reacher than than midget flog Tom Cruise. :thumbsu:
The new Arnold Swazanegger, imagine Lachie saying i'll be back for the terminator reboot.

I guess we will see in time wont we, I am happy with where we are heading with him.
As a north supporter i don't know about what everyone is on about. No one with any common sense would take ben brown over daniher. Ben Brown has done noithing special other than showed good intent and effort.. I am sure he will end up being a decent fwd after he grows and learns. Daniher was made the main fwd on times the main fwd in an already weak fwd line... bit harsh to judge him when he obviously has far more talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a north supporter i don't know about what everyone is on about. No one with any common sense would take ben brown over daniher. Ben Brown has done noithing special other than showed good intent and effort.. I am sure he will end up being a decent fwd after he grows and learns. Daniher was made the main fwd on times the main fwd in an already weak fwd line... bit harsh to judge him when he obviously has far more talent.

You want your main target kicking more than a goal a week.

At that age really is to much to expect from someone. Cameron etc excluded. Obviously will be much better than Brown. Just requires more time

Not so sure its that obvious - BB is 7 games in has kicked 9 goals which is 4 more than JD. BB is a better lead up forward and better kick. Daniher looks like he will be great in the air but to say it will be clearly one or the other is way too early.

Hope its a Saturday. Sunday is Fathers day
Yep, bad memories of the Port EF at Etihad.

I'm hoping the AFL schedules the Port game on Sunday (assuming they don't make it to fourth) as Adelaide Oval will be a guaranteed sellout regardless. Might, however, make a difference to the numbers at our game if on a Sunday.

Exposing them to the affects of drug taking may provide a lasting lesson too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids are well trained not to go anywhere near kids with a black and red sash with red eyes and twitchy. I use episodes of The Walking Dead so they know what to look out for.

I'm not going to put a limit on Ben Brown's potential but it's a bit silly running down Daniher as part of this discussion.

I hate the scum as much as the next bozo but Joe Daniher has done some pretty special things for such a tall, developing player.

If he was at North we'd 100 threads declaring him the next Carey after he took that mark running with the flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back