Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is going along nicely for a second year player, pretty much mirrors what your second forward is doing and he is in his 4th season, I know who I would want moving forward.

LOL.

Why do we have to listen to these ass bandits?!!

A) You haven't moved forward as a club in over a decade.

B) We have an equally good, if not better prospect in Brown @ pick 47

C) We don't need to salary cap cheat/draft tamper/block opposition entry and steal recruitment zones to win flags.

D) black is injured, just like Tarrant/Daw both of whom have shown more at the level than your flog.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.

C) We don't need to salary cap cheat/draft tamper/block opposition entry and steal recruitment zones to win flags.

D) black is injured, just like Tarrant/Daw both of whom have shown more at the level than your flog.
Well I know where this post is going

LOL.

Nothing wrong with some constructive discussion. And for that to happen it needs to go both ways. As such, opinions delivered respectfully and with rationale are welcome. Those that do not get the treatment they deserve.

LOL.

Quality post there mate, is this a banter thread or a potential match discussion thread? I am not interested in talking smack with school boys sorry.

Didn't play all that well but I'll take 2 goals from a putrid game any day, doesn't have to improve that much to kick 4 or 5.
He has been poor a forward as Hurley - both out of their depths and a big reason why you can't kick goals. Carlilse like Hurley played 2 good games as a forward and then has returned to pus.

Don't let those two games - one against the under sized Dogs - fool you into thinking he is a good forward. His goal average this year is disgusting.

Goldy has just beaten Minson and Jacobs - two of the premier rucks in the comp - TBC is a VFL ruckmen and would get slaughted. If he gets selected and lines up for the 1st centre bounce I will be very happy.

Cameron Wood spent the last 9 years in the VFL and played against us this year. And he probably took the chocolates against Goldy.

You cant underestimate any opponent, regardless of the matchup on paper.

Quality post there mate, is this a banter thread or a potential match discussion thread? I am not interested in talking smack with school boys sorry.

Probably more interested in using it. :p

I never mentioned drugs.. The whole saga doesn't bother me one iota.

I just said that Brown on exposed form > Daniher.

And that is without a pre-season.

There is no such thing as a normal thread between our clubs, any self respecting BF person knows that.

I never mentioned drugs.. The whole saga doesn't bother me one iota.

I just said that Brown on exposed form > Daniher.

And that is without a pre-season.

There is no such thing as a normal thread between our clubs, any self respecting BF person knows that.

I am interested as to why you think Ben Brown is ahead of Joe Daniher on exposed form? not having a go or anything but genuinely intrigued as to why you think this?

I am interested as to why you think Ben Brown is ahead of Joe Daniher on exposed form? not having a go or anything but genuinely intrigued as to why you think this?
Its the drugs..... wait hang on.... have I got that right?

Cameron Wood spent the last 9 years in the VFL and played against us this year. And he probably took the chocolates against Goldy.

You cant underestimate any opponent, regardless of the matchup on paper.
Goldy is now the form ruck. Bellchambers is a hack. Thompson is not that stupid to let him go head to head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown is not in front but their is little between them. The hype around Daniher is huge. They are both a long way off it but are long term projects. To say they are close is a big win for us.

You should not survive on this board - if you want to bait Roo posters so you can mock them on your board then you should be carded.
I promise Billy I wont post anything on my board that mocks North supporters after I bait them. Though that comment was hardly bait.

It was a amusing poke at my own club. Further more I even admitted which post was going to end up on my board in this thread.

Even if Carlisle is only out for a week, that means they have to reshuffle and try to win this week without him. Carlton have beaten and come close to a lot of much better sides than a Carlisleless Essendon in the last few weeks, and they should have a bit to prove after last week's drubbing. If the * lose they could still come eighth instead of seventh. This whole thread might be a waste of time.

Even if Carlisle is only out for a week, that means they have to reshuffle and try to win this week without him. Carlton have beaten and come close to a lot of much better sides than a Carlisleless Essendon in the last few weeks, and they should have a bit to prove after last week's drubbing. If the * lose they could still come eighth instead of seventh. This whole thread might be a waste of time.

Will take a Richmond win over Sydney or a massive Collingwood win over Hawthorn, combined with a Carlton win.

That's a lot to go right.

Will take a Richmond win over Sydney or a massive Collingwood win over Hawthorn, combined with a Carlton win.

That's a lot to go right.
You can rule out the latter. Collingwood would have to beat Hawthorn by 20 goals with their VFL side to get above *. I think it's safe to call that impossible

Yeah, they're more cooked than an ice addict.
Yep. The ONLY way this match up doesn't happen is if * lose to Carlton and Richmond somehow get up over Sydney. That's about a 10-1 chance IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back