North West Football League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

formerrobin

Debutant
Sep 17, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Adelaide
What's happing in the world of the NWFL? Can any one beat Wynyard? Who will win the Baldock? Who will win the leading goal kicker?

My thoughts:

Wynyard to def Ulverstone in the Grand final.
Baldock: Zack Mihocek (Penguin)
Goal Kicker: Claye Sculthorp e(Ulverstone)

Ladder:
Wynyard
Ulverstone
Devonport
Penguin
Burnie
Latrobe
East Devonport
Smithton

This weeks games:
Wynyard to beat Ulverstone by 7
Devonport to beat Burnie by 19
Latrobe to beat East Devonport by 36
Penguin to beat Smithton by 65

Hope big Claye tries his hand at state leauge footy in a year or two. will tear it to shreds where ever he plays

what been happenin with east devonport? i moved to penguin 14mths ago... i have noticed that penguin has improved and wynyard got a good team....

Burnie Dockers Pull out of the 2017 Season in both Seniors and Reserves leaving a seven-team roster and a bye each week for the upcoming season looks like they have Burnt there Bridges with the NWFL.

The NWFL President Andrew Richardson is keen to have a side out of Burnie how that happens for 2018 is anyone's guess.

Burnie withdraw from 2017 NWFL seniors and reserves.
Brad Cole

Also struggling for Umpires on the coast as well

NWUA urgently looking for more umpires ahead of NWFL season
Alex Fair

Burnie Dockers Pull out of the 2017 Season in both Seniors and Reserves leaving a seven-team roster and a bye each week for the upcoming season looks like they have Burnt there Bridges with the NWFL.

The NWFL President Andrew Richardson is keen to have a side out of Burnie how that happens for 2018 is anyone's guess.

Burnie withdraw from 2017 NWFL seniors and reserves.
Brad Cole

Also struggling for Umpires on the coast as well

NWUA urgently looking for more umpires ahead of NWFL season
Alex Fair

Where will Burnie go to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back