2nds Northern Blues 2014

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I wouldn't have thought so. I do know a couple of them used to be on TalkingCarlton

They were the ones bronx cheering Warnock on Sunday Mebby.
Almost always sit on the city wing just in front of the old coaches boxes.
Usually about 6 of them, and yes they do call themselves the unofficial selection committee.

Cheers. I hated those jerks on Sunday. They were also sending bronx cheers Lucas' way.
I'd like to see them go out there and get a kick!

Cheers. I hated those jerks on Sunday. They were also sending bronx cheers Lucas' way.

I was half tempted to go and say the exact same thing to them on Saturday as well Mebby.

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I wouldn't have thought so. I do know a couple of them used to be on TalkingCarlton

Usually about 6 of them, and yes they do call themselves the unofficial selection committee.
I wonder if they have changed their opinion on Casboult after giving it to him last year in the 2s?

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
It would seem we were standing/sitting near each other on Saturday without even realising it.

It would seem we were standing/sitting near each other on Saturday without even realising it.

It does appear that way MS.
I always head over to the city wing. Just always watch games over there now that the old social club has gone.

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Article in the HS today saying NBs have told Saad we will recruit him if no AFL team re-drafts him.

Back