2nds Northern Blues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

How many VFL players do we have to play in any given VFL match?

At the moment the list is running at over capacity and our Cat B rookies are VFL standard. McGuiness seems like the tall back we need but where do the likes of Bransgrove, Totevski, Cattapan and Tommy Wilson fit in?

Been such an exodus though I won't recognise half the group.

How many VFL players do we have to play in any given VFL match?

At the moment the list is running at over capacity and our Cat B rookies are VFL standard. McGuiness seems like the tall back we need but where do the likes of Bransgrove, Totevski, Cattapan and Tommy Wilson fit in?

Been such an exodus though I won't recognise half the group.

One on the bench would be a great situation for the CFC.

Carlton listed players can play in the development league if need be, or if the team balance isn't right although I'm not sure too many would be happy to do so.

any reason why matthew lodge doesn't pull the boots on for the northern blues? I know he works with the club but would e good to see

Essendon & Collingwood were denied their requests for VFL curtain raisers in the new VFL fixture. Carlton/NBs were granted two :) both @ etihad for the gws & GC games. Hopefully it boosts the crowds a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have loved to see NBs vs Collingwood or Essendon's VFL team before our games against their AFL team though :(
Me too. The VFL have said that the fixture is subject to change so there's still hope Collingwood & Essendon games are granted.

You guys might as well set up a base in Ireland at this rate you have such a reciprocal agreement going on! Apparently his father is Irish and played county football before leaving for Australia.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...ld-become-roscommon-football-star-305536.html

What's he like, any use? Roscommon wouldn't be in the top level of Gaelic Football sides but they're improving and have a lot of good young players coming through. It would be interesting to see whether Dufficy can make an impact if he stays in Ireland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back