2nds Northern Blues 2015

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
So Whiley AND Byrne did hammys on Wednesday!?

Too many soft tissues.

I'm seriously questioning the competency of this butterfed bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preview: Port Melbourne v Northern Blues

upload_2015-4-24_12-17-53.png

That's better.........No Tutt but Johnson is O.K. and playing

Note to Lodgey: Russell is on the CFC list :)

Jul 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
He just couldn't get into the play last week, no matter how much he tried.

Did see Matty drop his head a couple of times which was evident last year.
He drops his head in the goal highlights... you can see he's under pressure for his spot. Doesn't help that he's dropped after every AFL game he's played. Probably the worst player managing I've witnessed.

He drops his head in the goal highlights... you can see he's under pressure for his spot. Doesn't help that he's dropped after every AFL game he's played. Probably the worst player managing I've witnessed.

We've had plenty of poor player managing in the past................don't you worry about that.

When we have closer to a full CFC player squad than we'll have tomorrow, Watson will get plenty of chances as the ball movement now means that a forward can work into space whereas that was very difficult in the past couple of years. (read impossible)

It's funny that you don't get as down on your main team losing when there are good signs at the next tier.
Three years ago, I walked away from a VFL game as flat as any main match I'd witnessed.
No-one was going anywhere until they were afforded a chance at the top, by default.
Terrible player management under the Ratten regime...................terrible.

Bullants/NBs has been a graveyard for players in the past. Webster fills me with little but apathy. Thoughts, Harks?

Thy, I didn't like Webster from what I saw of him first hand as he seemed someone robotic by speech and simple by nature.

I now think I was wrong. I didn't get onto the ground to hear his addresses and that alone won't tell you much but it did seem as though he has the backing of his guys at this level and clearly must have the endorsement of Malthouse and co.
I really liked the cohesion of the group last week...............something that hasn't been evident in a NB side for years now.
As a matter of understanding, the 2's played more of the Malthouse game than the seniors did last week.

Maybe he has just loosened up somewhat and his message (albeit via Malthouse) is really getting across......we'll see.

Dominator68

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2007
Belgium
AFL Club
Carlton
Luke Livingston must be up there.
Arrggh, I have only just got the memory of this guy out of my mind. I felt sorry for him; high draft pick (#4) and I think he wore the famous Sticks #4.

We were a crap side and Superman would have had problems at Full Back in our side. All that said, he got 46 games so he had his chances and showed nothing.

Draft Buster

Senior List
Apr 28, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Port Melbourne vs. Northern Blues
Saturday, Apr 25
North Port Oval at 2.00pm

Northern Blues

B Holman Fields Gowers
HB Dick Jaksch McGuinness
C Viojo Graham Smith
HF Walsh Watson Bransgrove
F Wilson Foster Totevski
R Warnock Wilkinson Tutt

Int Walton Cattapan Perry* Murray Strachan Bolger Russell Dirago Johnston (?)

Wow........Looking a little thin this week and is that our Johnson or has he injured himself also.?

EDIT: It's not our Johnson, so he may have injured himself at training this week also...................just keeps getting better.
This will be a massive win if we can get over the line with this line up...great challenge for the boys

Back