Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would just like to announce that Easty and brahj will be vice captain this year, and I would also like to add Van_Dyke into the leadership group as well as Millky95.
BTW The Half Back - have you been keeping check of my stats? 7/29 in the GF. #freak
Where on earth did you pull this from? In the two season's that the Phoenix have played in, you have never taken a 7fa haha. And in the only Grand Final I can find that you played in, you took 0-18 haha.

You mean the 2nd XI, right? :)
You won't be smiling when I am sitting on the sideline cheering on the (well refreshed) Phoenix boys. They will be sending middle stumps cartwheeling against, err, that team you play for.

I don't need to be in no stinking leadership group. I'm just going to chow down on these diet pills my mum gave me and do my own thing.
While putting me at 1 in the SFA rankings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't need to be in no stinking leadership group. I'm just going to chow down on these diet pills my mum gave me and do my own thing.
Your 52 test wickets and 15 one day wickets prove that you're naturally better when not burdened by leadership tags.

Would just like to announce that Easty and brahj will be vice captain this year, and I would also like to add Van_Dyke into the leadership group as well as Millky95.

Where on earth did you pull this from? In the two season's that the Phoenix have played in, you have never taken a 7fa haha. And in the only Grand Final I can find that you played in, you took 0-18 haha.
Pfft amateurs

Pfft amateurs
If I could name everyone in the leadership group I would.

Oh wait, I can.
OP Updated with leadership group.

If I could name everyone in the leadership group I would.

Oh wait, I can.
OP Updated with leadership group.
I like this, maybe we should hit up Beng to make sure everyone gets participation trophies for this season too. We can't win all the silverware, gotta give the other blokes a reason to keep coming back.

I like this, maybe we should hit up Beng to make sure everyone gets participation trophies for this season too. We can't win all the silverware, gotta give the other blokes a reason to keep coming back.
The trick is to name them all different things like "Most Determined" and "4th Most Improved" so the dumb campaigners don't catch on.

Of course we can win all the silverware!!

Gibbsy, you better stay active mate, your career stats are actually pretty decent.

TEST: 1,245 runs @ 54.13 @ 61.36SR, 4 50's, 4 100's, HS - 120
ONE DAY: 329 runs @ 32.9 @ 100SR, 3 wickets @ 38.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back