Callum Cook, Levi Proude, Jack Foster
HF:
Adam Mahney, Jack Cooper, Jack Haarsma
FF:
Tom Phelps, Jonathon Ross, James Deeley-Godfrey
Foll:
Sam Gordon, Zac Hawkins, Luke Reynolds
I/C:Keanu Miller, Tom Clarke, Jake Bienke

So excited that the Gray brothers have been named to play together for the first time at SANFL level against Norwood on Saturday.
Almost as excited as their Mum or WulfricNick46
View attachment 151397
Damn! Now I have to go out in the freezing weather to see this. We are having our tyres done at their dad's business on Monday and having been given a good price after saying I was a Port member it would be awkward not to have gone to see the boys.

Butcher named at full forward. Cue the Antarctic vortex, 12 degrees, rain and hail. Even Mother Nature has it in for Butch! :eek: ;)

Poor Sam Colquhoun, he probably had his worst ever game playing against Norwood in the rain at Adelaide Oval earlier in the season now he has to front them again in the rain on an oval the size of his lounge room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd hope with a midfield of Moore, Young, Mitchell, and Summo that we'd dominate the clearances and get first hands on the ball more often than not. Somehow I don't think it'll be that simple.

Poor Sam Colquhoun, he probably had his worst ever game playing against Norwood in the rain at Adelaide Oval earlier in the season now he has to front them again in the rain on an oval the size of his lounge room.
he shouldn't get a lock down role this week, let him play his natural game.

Its unlucky that TJ is injured. We're extremely short down back with O'Shizzy and Clurey playing AFL. Counting on an 18 year old to be our rock. Hopefully Austin plays well.

Its unlucky that TJ is injured. We're extremely short down back with O'Shizzy and Clurey playing AFL. Counting on an 18 year old to be our rock. Hopefully Austin plays well.

Butcher, Austin and Masters will play as KPD'ers throughout the day.

Austin as drafted as a 19 year old , so depending on when his bday is he is probably 20 or very close to it. Still very young for a key defender.

I think with this weather we need to watch norwood getting over the top / out the back of a spilled contest.

Austin as drafted as a 19 year old , so depending on when his bday is he is probably 20 or very close to it. Still very young for a key defender.

I think with this weather we need to watch norwood getting over the top / out the back of a spilled contest.
Agreed. Peter Persinos has killed us the last few times we've played. Need to be tight on their small forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back