Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to think about it. My little girl....

can't believe she'll be all grown up one day :(
Youll be f****** amazed how quickly it happens pal, and how quickly they have their own children. Once they start school the years fly by. It's lovely but it's sad. That's why it pisses me off when Im trolled for being 'old'.
I'm incredibly proud of what we've achieved with our girls, and how they have turned out..and now they are having their own kids! It's f****** amazing and I can't explain to you what it's like to hold your childrens children..you will bust with love man.
And that doesn't make you old, f*** anyone who says it does.

Youll be f****** amazed how quickly it happens pal, and how quickly they have their own children. Once they start school the years fly by. It's lovely but it's sad. That's why it pisses me off when Im trolled for being 'old'.
I'm incredibly proud of what we've achieved with our girls, and how they have turned out..and now they are having their own kids! It's f****** amazing and I can't explain to you what it's like to hold your childrens children..you will bust with love man.
And that doesn't make you old, f*** anyone who says it does.

You're a legend Woosh and I can't wait to hold my daughters beautiful child sometime in about 40 years from now.
The star of bethlehem better be shining frkn brightly that night though!

Ok grandma
That doesnt bother me :p
It's when scum use it like it's an insult, it's very personal, it's like insulting you because you're a dad..no different. I dunno, I just reckon leave family out of trolling, it's s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I have kids I'm definitely getting my **** done after finishing breastfeeding.
Why waste the money? After you're finished breastfeeding, your **** will already be done.

My daughter is nearly 25. Nice girl but headstrong. She'll get a boyfriend and I'll pity the poor bugger enough to buy him a beer and wish him luck

Son is 23 and super fussy. Has refused to let me meet any girl he's been seeing out of fear I'll somehow embarrass him

My other son is still finding his way as a 17 year old so what admit if any of the girls I've met are girlfriends or just mates

Youngest daughter hasn't shown a lot of interest in boys yet so I'm happy for that to continue

My daughter is nearly 25. Nice girl but headstrong. She'll get a boyfriend and I'll pity the poor bugger enough to buy him a beer and wish him luck

Son is 23 and super fussy. Has refused to let me meet any girl he's been seeing out of fear I'll somehow embarrass him

My other son is still finding his way as a 17 year old so what admit if any of the girls I've met are girlfriends or just mates

Youngest daughter hasn't shown a lot of interest in boys yet so I'm happy for that to continue
4 kids you busy busy man!
A couple of years ago my oldest had NO interest in marriage or kids..went travelling, came back with both. Kind of saved us alot of trouble that way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back