Rumour Not the best career move perhaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong held an 'intervention' re Christensen? What do you mean by that, and do you have any evidence? I am not trying to add weight to the Longeran nonsense, but most of the comments I have read on Big Footy seem to indicate Geelong didn't intervene much, if at all.

Lol he knows everything has multiple contacts at every club he actually could be Hutchy

Is it wrong for me to speculate that out of the 3 most recently sacked head coaches, Sando is the main one that would be able to woo a players girl? McKenna and McCartney are hardly catches...

Not that I'm saying this means anything. Do enjoy joining Crackers in a good s**t-slinging session though
Bomber? He has apparently done it before

Lol he knows everything has multiple contacts at every club he actually could be Hutchy

Hi BEEG.

Could have saved a lot of consternation if you listened to me about Beams weeks/months before trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi BEEG.

Could have saved a lot of consternation if you listened to me about Beams weeks/months before trade period.

Throw enough s**t up against a wall Browndog and some will eventually stick

Throw enough s**t up against a wall Browndog and some will eventually stick

Certainly seems to be what some are doing with Christensen. Was interesting how invested some Pies fans seemed to be in the Tom Lonergan rumour.

Great story that went around at the time too, Kingsley went on a rampage through KP looking for Thompson and Cookie had him hidden under his desk.

wow awesome can we get these stories in print? "Men's Weekly" perhaps?

bloody gossip queens, bow your heads in shame

Sanderson's job loss seemed the most suspicious from the outside. Have heard that despite his look McKenna is quite the pants man.

Sanderson's job loss seemed the most suspicious from the outside. Have heard that despite his look McKenna is quite the pants man.
I believe there were a few incidents at west coast back in his playing days which were suprising for a glasses wearing ranga.

Heard some stuff re Sanderson. Does not paint him in a flattering light.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back