Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine bumped into Ian Collins at a party, he had a skinful by the time they struck up conversation. Anyway, I had previously asked him to pass on a message, "my mate SOS thinks you are a #$%." He did. Apparently it was a bemused reaction and his message back to me was "get over it." Is there a human I hate more? no.

Friend of mine bumped into Ian Collins at a party, he had a skinful by the time they struck up conversation. Anyway, I had previously asked him to pass on a message, "my mate SOS thinks you are a #$%." He did. Apparently it was a bemused reaction and his message back to me was "get over it." Is there a human I hate more? no.
haha excellent. :thumbsu:

If only a few of us could be afforded the same luxury.

Campaigner should be etched onto Ian Collins' tombstone.

Bumped into? Bumped into? I would have shoved him to the floor and stomped on him like I would a rat.(Not that I have anything in particular against rats. And I know that violence doesn't solve anything, but, what the hell.) ;)

B1uCeGqCcAAUmkh.jpg:large

Interesting addition to the jumper anyone else getting an Eureka vibe from it..

B1uCeGqCcAAUmkh.jpg:large

Interesting addition to the jumper anyone else getting an Eureka vibe from it..
I think we're overlooking the most important factor here.

Look at the mustache. Look at it!

I look forward to the end of movember. Ugly looking mustaches everywhere.

What's worse than ugly Mo's is those who are not raising money just doing it "because" it's movember

I look forward to the end of movember. Ugly looking mustaches everywhere.

What's worse than ugly Mo's is those who are not raising money just doing it "because" it's movember
That's the whole point though, Ant. It's to raise awareness. Much like everyone associates Pink with the Mcgrath foundation and breast cancer, in November the majority of people associate a seedy mo with mens health. Works beautifully.

That's the whole point though, Ant. It's to raise awareness. Much like everyone associates Pink with the Mcgrath foundation and breast cancer, in November the majority of people associate a seedy mo with mens health. Works beautifully.

The whole point is to sign up to http://au.movember.com/ and raise money for charity.

Growing a mustache and not doing anything is akin to liking a charities facebook page or Re-tweeting a stop kony campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole point is to sign up to http://au.movember.com/ and raise money for charity.

Growing a mustache and not doing anything is akin to liking a charities facebook page or Re-tweeting a stop kony campaign.
Agree to disagree, but awareness is still really important. It's free advertising essentially. I myself will grow top lip fluff and certainly donate every year, but many people aren't in a position to do that. hence why the symbolism of growing one for the sake of recognising the cause.

Dogs vs Dees on fox footy atm, for those who want to enjoy Bontempelli's goal again.

Dogs vs Dees on fox footy atm, for those who want to enjoy Bontempelli's goal again.

It will be on about 5 more times before the pre season really gets going, don't stress if you missed it.

On another note, in about 10 days I'm expecting an e-mail with a ticket to watch the draft on the Gold Coast (perks of being a registered player in Queensland). I'll be keeping a close eye on who is picked up with the picks we traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back