Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I was gone for two whole months as well as a bunch of week-month stints AFK, it would be a farce if I won. :p Plenty of other more deserving posters around the board. Some really great stuff this year.
I'm fairly sure you did the same thing last year though :p

I must have the best luck with the draft over the past three years we have taken at least one player that I rated very highly

:eek: Macrae, Bonti, Honey, McLean, Daniel :eek:

How do I manage to keep doing that? :confused:

maybe my philosophies with certain things are similar to Dalrymples?

Are we going to have another poster of the year award this year in which Dan x10 can destroy everyone again?
I should win.

^although I was taking the piss, are we actually going to do it this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jake Stringer in Paris? Taken from a mate's facebook.

10390514_535238463245186_4997321907879876262_n.jpg

The next step in the de-Griffenisation of my house. Thanks again to cooee bulldogs for the pics.
IMAG0084.jpg

For what it's worth, the laminated Griffen poster continues to await it's fate. Does it go under the lawnmower? Do I incinerate it while laughing maniacally? Who knows.

I'm hoping GWS have an autograph-signing session for the fan next time they're in Melbourne town. It'd be interesting to see how someone as non-confrontational as Griffen reacts when presented with a decade's worth of his memorabilia from the club he betrayed.

:(

For what it's worth, the laminated Griffen poster continues to await it's fate. Does it go under the lawnmower? Do I incinerate it while laughing maniacally? Who knows.
Burn it while laughing maniacally while in a black robe and offer it as a tribute to a picture of Bontempelli.

Film it and show us of course :D

The next step in the de-Griffenisation of my house. Thanks again to cooee bulldogs for the pics.
View attachment 100714

I'm hoping GWS have an autograph-signing session for the fan next time they're in Melbourne town. It'd be interesting to see how someone as non-confrontational as Griffen reacts when presented with a decade's worth of his memorabilia from the club he betrayed.

:(
Bring it to Etihad when we play them. We'll organise a ceremonial effigy burning, this stuff can be the kindling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back