Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha that's the Internet I had as a teenager. Just the noise itself still sets off a pavlovian response in the underpants (there was only one thing I was using the Internet for back then).

And I will bet that you used to hate it when it would freeze mid.....

Does anyone know where I can find the 'all angles' version of Bontempelli's goal AFL360 did? The one with all different radio commentary?

I don't know where you'd find one all in the one video
but I really liked that one

Yeah, I saw that earlier, was what made me want to find the 360 version, but can't find it anywhere.

One day some journo is going to latch onto the rank injustice of Bonti not winning both the RS and the Goal of the Year in his first season. Probably should have won Mark of the Year (v GCS) and the Brownlow too. And I reckon if Macca had played him in all 22 games he would have given the Coleman a decent nudge.

Dogs vs Essendon about to start on foxfooty, tune in for the Stringer show.

Dogs vs Essendon about to start on foxfooty, tune in for the Stringer & Carlisle show.
EFA. I missed the first 3 quarters, went to the pub to watch the last on Fox thinking we'd win and... :mad:

good to see L Jizzle tearing it up for the blues so far tonight. 1 kick nearly to 1/2 time.
Yeah, Tutt and Jones were no better than when they were playing for us. Guess that off season work paid off.
Jones, 5 disposals, 1 goal
Tutt, 7 disposals, 0 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, ive bought GA tickets to the game.. im going with my grandpa, father and a few mates. is there anywhere to sit for GA ? just for my grandfathers sake.. if there isn't does anybody know how i can organise something?

thanks

New food prices at the MCG. Don't think Etihad has any plans to do the same though.
food-prices-628.jpg

food.jpg

Despite the fact the food prices have been a rip-off for years, you have to give the MCG procurement people and their catering supplier some credit for making this happen.

New food prices at the MCG. Don't think Etihad has any plans to do the same though.
View attachment 113101

View attachment 113100

Despite the fact the food prices have been a rip-off for years, you have to give the MCG procurement people and their catering supplier some credit for making this happen.
Etihad will be doing something similar, In the next couple of weeks before the season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back