Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys,
Just calling out that todays HS has a team poster of the Doggies in it.
And, as an added bonus, the reverse side is a dart board.
Enjoy

Just look at the pic of Charlie Sutton bursting through the crepe. They were real men in those days.
They're just marshmallows today.
I think you'll also find that the banners back in those days contained 'marshmellows' to keep them together and today's probably are composed mainly out of carbon fibre.

Anyone seen the new AFL mini figures (lego like) at coles?
The doggies are represented by Minson & Libba. Funny looking things.
Should have been Caleb. Wouldn't have much re-sizing to do.

Apologies for the intrusion. Just wanted to ask what your expectations are for Caleb Daniel this year.

How has he gone in pre-season? How many games do you expect him to play? Does Libba's injury make any difference? Will he make the squad early or is he just depth until he proves himself in the VFL?

Cheers

Apologies for the intrusion. Just wanted to ask what your expectations are for Caleb Daniel this year.

How has he gone in pre-season? How many games do you expect him to play? Does Libba's injury make any difference? Will he make the squad early or is he just depth until he proves himself in the VFL?

Cheers

No idea to all 3 questions. He's probably first in line to debut from the new draftees but there are probably a few more experienced guys ahead of him at this stage.

Cheers

He's physically the most ready to play out of our recruits this year and has been pretty impressive this preseason. I think he'll probably play about half a dozen games this year and I'd be pretty happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How has he gone in pre-season? VERY WELL How many games do you expect him to play? 8-16 Does Libba's injury make any difference? No, Libba's a spud. :rolleyes: Will he make the squad early or is he just depth until he proves himself in the VFL? Would expect him to get a game by Round 5. Probably earlier.

Cheers

Hey Guys,
Just calling out that todays HS has a team poster of the Doggies in it.
And, as an added bonus, the reverse side is a dart board.
Enjoy
Got the last one in the shop ta :) now I get the dart board bit hehe ...... Saw Sheehans top 50 up the back - no C Grant??????

We finished 2nd on the Nab challenge ladder. :seriousface:
Pretty sure we ended up with something like the 2nd least amount of points scored against us and 3rd highest points scored for us, and highest percentage.

Very impressive preseason all round, including very promising signs from every draftee (bar Cordy of course)

Thanks for the responses. The way I see it he won't be in and out of the side for an extended period.

Caleb either plays less than 20 games or more than 150 games over his career.

He is either good (tall) enough, or he isn't.

I hope he makes it. Looks like a great kid and a serious talent*.

* plus I'm short, so I'll be cheering extra hard for the little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back