Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed something perculiar in the AFL Captain's photo taken today... why is Bob wearing a Kooga branded guernsey? BLK ones in the wash perhaps?

1zixw5.jpg

It occurs to me that I can now change my username. Time to ditch the insufferable mess of digits.

Taking suggestions. Knowing you lot, I won't guarantee that any of them will be taken into account,

It occurs to me that I can now change my username. Time to ditch the insufferable mess of digits.

Taking suggestions. Knowing you lot, I won't guarantee that any of them will be taken into account,
ShowMeTheHoney

Threat of player action against EFC and the AFL looms once the outcome of the ASADA business is known (next week).
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-24/former-player-sues-essendon-football-club-and-the-afl/6344432

Could keep us entertained for a few years yet.
we are all over the essendon saga but i honestly hate them so much i'm happy to see this. I am getting bitter in my middle age.

Ps is it just me or would others rather throw a dart into james hirds face even over other flogs like Tony Abbott?!?!

Honey I Shrunk Caleb Daniel

All your suggestions were taken into account, but upon consulting with BRG93, I've gone with this timeless classic, which, I've been informed, is also a term of endearment for some rugby melonhead.

As the winner, BRG gets to choose between the washer and dryer, or he can trade it all in for what's in this box.
mysterybox-1.png
I'm still calling you NathanMJ_WB54 because I'm old and afraid of change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All your suggestions were taken into account, but upon consulting with BRG93, I've gone with this timeless classic, which, I've been informed, is also a term of endearment for some rugby melonhead
I trust you are familiar with this scene involving a crazy honeybadger:

Has anyone put their hand up to do the preview thread for this week?

I can't this week but would be happy to do some throughout the year.

Has anyone put their hand up to do the preview thread for this week?

I can't this week but would be happy to do some throughout the year.

I was considering posting up a very basic OP for the game but figured the '2015 Round 1 Line up' thread was doing the job for now.

Good Friday gets my vote for THE most boring day of the year. There's no racing, no footy and nothing is open. F*** there aren't even any rellies around to argue with like Christmas. Good Friday:thumbsdown: you suck!

Our twitter must be run by the work experience kid. They always seem to stuff something up.

The latest is they've linked to the NRL Bulldogs site to get tickets for tonights game. Good job fellas

Last edited:
Our twitter must be run by the work experience kid. They always seem to stuff something up.

The latest is they've linked to the NRL Bulldogs site to get tickets for tonights game. Good job fellas
As long as they are not looking for two of our supporters for throwing stuff at the refs last night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back